Obama founded ISIS

Page 1 of 212>
August 11th, 2016 at 5:42:06 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
If Trump wants to win (that's up for debate) he needs to peel away a few soft uncommitted Hillary supporters. Trump needs to convince some undecided voters that he's done his homework, that he takes the job seriously.

How can we take him seriously when he accuses Ted Cruz's dad of assassinating JFK?

How can we take him seriously when he accuses Obama of founding ISIS?

Quote: The Hugh Hewitt Show
Hewitt: Last night, you said the President was the founder of ISIS. I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.

Trump: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.

Hewitt: But he’s not sympathetic to them. He hates them. He’s trying to kill them.

Trump: I don’t care. He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?

For the record, ISIS was founded in 2002 by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Originally called Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'l Jihad, it joined al-Qaeda to form al-Qaeda in Iraq.

In 2002, Obama was serving in the Illinois state Senate in Springfield, Illinois.
August 11th, 2016 at 8:45:01 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Trump should seriously consider wiring his jaw shut.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 11th, 2016 at 10:50:35 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Trump don't care. His loyal followers love the ruckus this causes.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
August 11th, 2016 at 11:52:14 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: reno
If Trump wants to win (that's up for debate) he needs to peel away a few soft uncommitted Hillary supporters.

You think there is a possibility that he is just doing this for publicity?
August 12th, 2016 at 4:17:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Trump seems to have realized what a moron he is this morning, as he just tweeted:

Quote: realDonaldTrump
Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) "the founder" of ISIS, & MVP. THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?

After doubling down on the statement over and over again yesterday, he now claims he was being sarcastic.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 12th, 2016 at 6:18:51 AM permalink
Nareed
Quote: ams288
After doubling down on the statement over and over again yesterday, he now claims he was being sarcastic.

See my new signature.
August 12th, 2016 at 6:42:50 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: reno
For the record, ISIS was founded in 2002 by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Originally called Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'l Jihad, it joined al-Qaeda to form al-Qaeda in Iraq.

In 2002, Obama was serving in the Illinois state Senate in Springfield, Illinois.

I just finished reading Richard Engle's memoirs Then all hell broke loose about his time in the mid-east. He's NBC's foreign correspondent who always seems to be in harm's way on the nightly news. He probably gave Trump that view that Bush and Obama created ISIS through mis-managing the US's involvement over there over the years. True, al-Zarqawi IS credited with starting ISIS, though it wasn't called that in 2002. Back then is was a loose group of angry kids with guns wanting to kill without punishment. That group has grown tremendously since then to become ISIS. Engle thinks Obama will be remembered for bungling the situation and allowing ISIS to grow.

Then all hell broke loose was a fascinating read about Engle living in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and always running towards the danger for the sake of reporting the news to America every night.
August 12th, 2016 at 6:59:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: zippyboy
I just finished reading Richard Engle's memoirs Then all hell broke loose about his time in the mid-east. He's NBC's foreign correspondent who always seems to be in harm's way on the nightly news.

I don't know how he's still alive.

Seems inevitable to me that he's gonna die on the job.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 12th, 2016 at 10:12:25 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Nareed
See my new signature.

I like it
Trump's intention is to troll the media
Its a terrible strategy because in reality he is trolling undecided voters and turning them off
Nobody likes to be trolled yet Trump keeps doing it
Therefore
A campaign totally tanking due to Trump unable to stop trolling independent voters
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 12th, 2016 at 10:26:03 AM permalink
Nareed
Quote: terapined
I like it

I stole it off FB.

Quote:
Trump's intention is to troll the media

That, in a nutshell, is his problem.
Page 1 of 212>