Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

Page 2 of 3<123>
November 8th, 2016 at 2:04:29 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Does anyone else think that David looks a bit like Quagmire from Family Guy?
November 27th, 2016 at 3:57:48 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Just caught up on this week's double episode.

I thought it was great!

Jess has no one to blame but herself. She should have switched her vote to Hannah and she wouldn't have had to draw rocks...

I love when they have to draw rocks. It always shakes the game up and makes for interesting episodes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 27th, 2016 at 7:03:14 PM permalink
zippyboy
They're running out of hot girls to vote off. Is it Hannah next week?
November 28th, 2016 at 5:29:45 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: zippyboy
They're running out of hot girls to vote off. Is it Hannah next week?

It is really scraping the bottom of the barrel when Hannah is all you've got left...
November 28th, 2016 at 5:21:04 PM permalink
Aussie
Quote: ams288
It is really scraping the bottom of the barrel when Hannah is all you've got left...

Or Jessica for that matter. She wasn't much more than a nice set of fake cans.
November 28th, 2016 at 5:54:35 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Only watched a few episodes of Season1 Never liked the show. People on an island surviving ? Hey, camera man, can I get a beer and a ham sandwich if I say something really stupid ?

Will admit I did smile a few years afterwards.

Following his Survivor win, Hatch was charged with tax evasion. He was convicted and served a 51-month sentence in federal prison. Hatch and his attorneys have argued that the prosecution and conviction were flawed because the IRS never completed the investigation of his 2000 and 2001 tax returns and never determined that any particular sum of taxes was due.[20] He served an additional nine months in prison for not amending his 2000 and 2001 tax returns.[18][20]

A property purchased by Hatch in Sydney, Nova Scotia following his Survivor win was included in a tax sale during a public auction in 2013. The CBRM tax office indicated that Hatch had not paid property taxes on the property for a period of more than six years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Hatch_(Survivor_contestant)
December 1st, 2016 at 5:18:04 AM permalink
ams288
Another great episode last night.

I was sad the see Zeke go. I thought he was a great player (and he reminds me of myself, A LOT). But he was a huge threat and he obviously had a target on his back.

It was a great move playing the hidden immunity idol for Hannah, who has more lives than a cat.
December 1st, 2016 at 2:54:12 PM permalink
Aussie

I was sad the see Zeke go. I thought he was a great player (and he reminds me of myself, A LOT). But he was a huge threat and he obviously had a target on his back.

It was a great move playing the hidden immunity idol for Hannah, who has more lives than a cat.

It LOOKED like it was a great move to play the idol for Hannah but when they showed all the votes at the end it turned out it was 5 Zeke, 4 Hannah. So a waste in the end.
December 1st, 2016 at 8:06:40 PM permalink
zippyboy
And thankfully the last hot girl remains. Sunday isn't too bad, but she's my age, sooooo.....not hot. Hannah is so neurotic she doesn't even know she's hot. And that's hot.
December 2nd, 2016 at 7:09:29 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Aussie

It LOOKED like it was a great move to play the idol for Hannah but when they showed all the votes at the end it turned out it was 5 Zeke, 4 Hannah. So a waste in the end.

I didn't even notice that! Survivor is one of the best edited shows on TV. Even when it's a no-brainer vote, they can make it seem tense and suspenseful.
Page 2 of 3<123>