GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

Page 104 of 106« First<101102103104105106>
March 17th, 2023 at 6:46:57 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DoubleGold
They should hire Trump (for free) to negotiate a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine.

It'd take about a month.

He will have plenty of time to draft a deal up in his prison cell.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 17th, 2023 at 7:01:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
Quote: ams288
Looks like Donny’s first indictment (of many) could be as early as next week.

Law enforcement agencies are prepping for a possible Trump indictment as early as next week

Poor guy, what has he ever done wrong?

Compared to the Biden crime family Trump is Mother Teresa, Gandhi, and Jesus Christ all rolled into one. Every day some new charge comes out against the Biden crime family it's incredible. The entire family is corrupt it not just a little corrupt, majorly majorly corrupt. The only reason it's not getting more play is the liberal media is trying to ignore it but it's not working. It's a snowball rolling down a hill and it gets bigger and bigger.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 17th, 2023 at 7:07:32 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
He will have plenty of time to draft a deal up in his prison cell.

They could put him back in there when he gets done.
February 1st, 2024 at 1:31:42 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Trumper kicking Biden ASS bye 11 pionts baby!!!!!!!

Trump leads Biden with independent voters by 11 points: Poll

whats wrong??? cat got your tongue lil man???????????????????????

Take that lil man!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

TRUMPER WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 1st, 2024 at 1:40:43 PM permalink
YeahBaby

February 1st, 2024 at 1:44:40 PM permalink
YeahBaby

February 2nd, 2024 at 8:36:35 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Didn’t need to see it three times, but it is a shocking article. Trump leads Biden in male voters by EIGHTEEN PERCENT.

I take that to mean if you take out the Republican stupidity on abortion all the issues I find the Democrats 100% wrong on (crime, border, taxes, education, etc..). As apparently do, now, MOST Americans. The Democrats are so bad that the WORST MAN in the history of our nation to be President is leading the INCUMBENT Democrat leader.

Not making this up…. Apparently the (Democrat run) city council in Chicago, which is in the middle of some really bad murders, even by Chicago standards, went to work. They came up with a resolution that they felt was needed in these trying times. They are calling for an immediate cease fire!

Not in Chicago, though. In Israel!

And you wonder why ‘the middle’, who must detest Trump, would vote for him over Biden?
February 2nd, 2024 at 9:18:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Didn’t need to see it three times, but it is a shocking article. Trump leads Biden in male voters by EIGHTEEN PERCENT.

I take that to mean if you take out the Republican stupidity on abortion all the issues I find the Democrats 100% wrong on (crime, border, taxes, education, etc..). As apparently do, now, MOST Americans. The Democrats are so bad that the WORST MAN in the history of our nation to be President is leading the INCUMBENT Democrat leader.

Not making this up…. Apparently the (Democrat run) city council in Chicago, which is in the middle of some really bad murders, even by Chicago standards, went to work. They came up with a resolution that they felt was needed in these trying times. They are calling for an immediate cease fire!

Not in Chicago, though. In Israel!

And you wonder why ‘the middle’, who must detest Trump, would vote for him over Biden?

Your political punditry is so bad.

How much does Biden lead Donny in women voters?

Quote: Quinnipiac
In today's poll, Democrats (96 - 2 percent) and independents (52 - 40 percent) support Biden, while Republicans (91 - 7 percent) support Trump.

The gender gap is widening.

Women 58 - 36 percent support Biden, up from December when it was 53 - 41 percent.

Men 53 - 42 percent support Trump, largely unchanged from December when it was 51 - 41 percent.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 2nd, 2024 at 11:31:22 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Your political punditry is so bad.

How much does Biden lead Donny in women voters?

In the compilation of polls cited in the article YeahBaby hyperlinks, Trump leads Biden by 18% in male voters. Biden leads Trump by 10% in female voters. Which is EXACTLY what my point was! If you take away the ONLY main issue the Dems own the Repubs on, abortion, the Dems are just a disaster.

It’s not my fault you can’t get these simple concepts. Or more likely, just choose to ignore the facts.
February 2nd, 2024 at 12:02:06 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: DRich
If doing her is wrong, I am very ashamed of some of mine.

Any pork in a stormy; I mean any port in a storm.
Page 104 of 106« First<101102103104105106>