GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

November 11th, 2016 at 11:50:38 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Sometimes, I wish things were as in Imperial Rome...
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 11th, 2016 at 12:15:24 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob
3 days later they still won't give MI
to Trump because it's put's him over
300 and gives him a mandate. He's
ahead by almost 13,000 votes and
100% have been counted. They're
frantically searching for the 'hidden'
Hillary votes that somebody took
home with them or got lost in the
shuffle. You know, the dead people
and illegal alien votes that were
supposed to let her win.

Yes, the Republicans, in their principled nobility, have NEVER demanded a recount in a closely contested election. Of course, Florida wasn't a part of the U.S. in 2000.

It's really amusing to see you retaining the tired Trump rhetoric about voter fraud even though your hero won. Hey, wait! Maybe the election WAS rigged! How else could Trump have "won"??????
November 11th, 2016 at 12:22:00 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Our Canadian Prime Minister the hipster Justin Trudeau has already invited Trump to visit Canada. Maybe if all the sore loser Dems are lucky he won't go back. Of course we would have to deport him.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 11th, 2016 at 12:25:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: stinkingliberal
Yes, the Republicans, in their principled nobility, have NEVER demanded a recount in a closely contested election

But but, there is no recount in MI. It
has to be under 2000 votes for that,
and Trump won by over 13,000. No,
they're prolonging as long as possible
Trump being able to claim a mandate
with over 300 electoral votes. The
horror, the horror.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 11th, 2016 at 2:16:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: stinkingliberal
Yes, the Republicans, in their principled nobility, have NEVER demanded a recount in a closely contested election. Of course, Florida wasn't a part of the U.S. in 2000.

And of course Gore, who demanded said recount, was a Republican, right?
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2016 at 2:30:19 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: kenarman
Our Canadian Prime Minister the hipster Justin Trudeau has already invited Trump to visit Canada. Maybe if all the sore loser Dems are lucky he won't go back. Of course we would have to deport him.

I find little point in bragging other people are treating the Orange Man better than he'd treat them.

There's a great risk to blackmail: it gives the victim great incentive to get rid of the blackmailer. Making people fear you carries the same risk.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 11th, 2016 at 3:45:13 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: kenarman

Y'all ain't walled the Medicine Line yet? Or did Trudeau have that idea before it was cool?
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
November 11th, 2016 at 5:08:46 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Face
Y'all ain't walled the Medicine Line yet? Or did Trudeau have that idea before it was cool?

We HAVE to hate Canadians, too! After all, they're DIFFERENT. Stupid worthless money, food like "poutine," and those stupid sports like hockey and curling. They're all terrorists and criminals and rapists and hate the US. They're headed to AZDuffman's and EvenBob's houses right now! They must be stopped!!!!! Build a wall! Kill 'em! Nuke 'em!

I could really get into this "hate everybody" thing. It's fun to abandon your humanity and act like an animal! I want to go to a Trump rally! I want to shoot something or somebody! My life sucks, and it's THEIR FAULT and THEY WILL PAY GODDAMMIT!

Or maybe I'll just have a beer :)
November 11th, 2016 at 5:18:36 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Hillary conceded the election. Do you think your hero would have done likewise if he had lost? He continually said he wasn't going to accept the results if he lost.

I think it's risible that the results of the election meant that Trump was a filthy liar about it all being "rigged." UNLESS, OF COURSE, the election was rigged in his favor!

The above is at least a more plausible explanation that that half the nation succumbed to some kind of mass psychosis. It's chilling to realize that every other person I see is, apparently, a racist asshole (statistically, though, where I live, the prevalence is somewhat lower, thank God).
November 11th, 2016 at 5:20:14 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Nareed
Sometimes, I wish things were as in Imperial Rome...

Well, Trump will bring back gladiatorial contests...there will be far too many political prisoners for the camps to hold.