have said so. Soros has paid them all along
and still does.

Source? (Not a right wing one, either).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 17th, 2017 at 4:38:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Ivanka Trump Brand Soars to #1 on Amazon Best Sellers List

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Beauty-Womens-Fragrances/zgbs/beauty/11056931/ref=zg_bs_unv_bt_3_11057071_1
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 17th, 2017 at 5:22:22 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob

So what? Maybe a lot of Trumper women want to know what it's like to smell like a pig. (an orange one)
February 17th, 2017 at 5:24:39 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Uh oh, the big general strike for
today to protest Trump was
expected to have 10's of thousands
of participants in NYC alone. Less
than 300 showed up and even the
speakers didn't bother coming.
A month in office and unless Soros
is paying, nobody cares.

Trump hate rally attendees were paid an average of $100 each to be there, and double if they painted themselves orange.

You didn't miss out, did you, Bob?
February 17th, 2017 at 5:32:25 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: ams288
No one pays for protestors. Stop with that nonsense.

Just wait till 4/15. There will be plenty of protestors. Just as the women's march did, those numbers will dwarf Donald's pitiful inauguration numbers.

EB loves his nonsense. Remember, that's what the Orange One does. Say something ludicrous and wait for a reaction.

The best and most appropriate way to respond to the ridiculous is with ridicule. I have been actually engaging with what EB says, and I've been utterly refuting him at every turn, but it hasn't been much fun. It's like stepping into the batting cage and setting the pitch speed to "Girls' Underhand Slo-Pitch." You can't really take much satisfaction in hitting every pitch out of the park.
February 17th, 2017 at 6:04:19 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Just like when they tried to demonstrate against chick fil a. That time the stores ran out of food to sell.
The President is a fink.
February 17th, 2017 at 6:18:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: stinkingliberal
EB loves his nonsense

I know. I don't take anything he says seriously.

He basically spilled the beans yesterday: he doesn't even like Trump that much. He just constantly praises his every move because liberals hate him so much.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 17th, 2017 at 8:51:13 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: ams288
I know. I don't take anything he says seriously.

He basically spilled the beans yesterday: he doesn't even like Trump that much. He just constantly praises his every move because liberals hate him so much.

I wonder what makes EB hate liberals. Did a liberal girl turn him down for a date back in high school? Did a liberal boss fire him? Did a liberal waiter not put croutons in his salad?

It does make sense that EB's Trump-love isn't genuine; after all, a person would have to be dumb as a box of rocks to genuinely admire EVERYTHING that Trump says and does, and I don't think that EB is all that dumb.

He's wrong about liberals hating Trump, though. The primary emotion he arouses in us is disgust. You don't hate that pile of dog poop on your lawn, after all.
February 18th, 2017 at 6:59:40 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: stinkingliberal
Remember, that's what the Orange One does. Say something ludicrous and wait for a reaction.

Ummmm... aren't you the guy who advocates for polar bears to eat Republicans? You are so much like Donald Trump it is frightening..... Just another easy example....
February 18th, 2017 at 8:10:22 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: SOOPOO
Ummmm... aren't you the guy who advocates for polar bears to eat Republicans? You are so much like Donald Trump it is frightening..... Just another easy example....

Just like a Trumper! False equivalence. Obviously, I was joking. For one thing, I don't want to make those poor polar bears sick. For another, I didn't, and still don't, care about eliciting any kind of reaction from you or anybody else. You aren't that important to me.

If you're trying to equate me with Trump, you're just being stupid and I will regard your statement as I do all other such stupid statements.