GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

March 21st, 2017 at 5:10:43 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Huh?

Lamestream media attacks anything Trump says or does.

So what
Giant Fox News that conservatives and Fox consider the number 1 news org in the country attacked anything Obama said or did

Wow, you watch ABC lol
even I don't go there
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 21st, 2017 at 7:00:40 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
I noticed signs at the rally in Louisville that read PROMISES GIVEN - PROMISES KEPT. That says it all, it's not words that count. It's actions that gets things done. Good intentions mean nothing.
March 21st, 2017 at 7:26:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: pew
I noticed signs at the rally in Louisville that read PROMISES GIVEN - PROMISES KEPT. That says it all, it's not words that count. It's actions that gets things done. Good intentions mean nothing.

Is Mexico paying for the wall?

How did his 30 day plan to eliminate ISIS go?

Is he going to give "healthcare to everyone?"

etc.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 21st, 2017 at 9:21:11 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
Is Mexico paying for the wall?

Hell, no.

Quote:
How did his 30 day plan to eliminate ISIS go?

Do you see an ISIS around here? I sure don't.

Quote:
Is he going to give "healthcare to everyone?"

Everyone that matters (ie those who can already afford health insurance will receive subsidies so they don't have to waste their money on it).

Quote:
etc.

The Muslim bans keep backfiring!
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 21st, 2017 at 11:00:25 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Nareed
The Muslim bans keep backfiring!

Because the bans are based on hate, not safety
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 21st, 2017 at 11:06:46 AM permalink
Nareed
Quote: terapined
Because the bans are based on hate, not safety

Yes. And because the effing moron currently usurping the Oval Office, was moronic enough to say he would ban Muslims during his campaign.
March 21st, 2017 at 11:37:41 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: pew

Whoever is holding that sign is a fool
I dont trust ANY politician.

So trump is tanking in the approval polls
Yet Trump keeps citing fake news

So people believe the news is not fake
Therefore trump is not believed
March 21st, 2017 at 1:15:25 PM permalink
Nareed
I'll hazard a prediction:

By August or September of this year, the investigation into the Trump campaign's links with Russia will reveal a serious felony by a mid-level/mid-high-level campaign official (or a few of them). Nothing will implicate Golden Boy.

However, the investigation will also reveal Golden Boy ordered everyone and their second cousin to lie about any ties with Russia, and to conceal all such ties, no matter how innocent. Further, he also ordered everyone to lie to the FBI and Justice Department investigators. These facts, though, will be glossed over by the WH and Congress, until a public outcry results in impeachment by mid-2017.

He'll try to beat the impeachment, then the Senate trial, and will be dragged off to an early retirement by late 2018.

President Pence will have to contend with a veto-proof Democratic Congress.
March 21st, 2017 at 1:38:44 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
I'll hazard a prediction:

By August or September of this year, the investigation into the Trump campaign's links with Russia will reveal a serious felony by a mid-level/mid-high-level campaign official (or a few of them). Nothing will implicate Golden Boy.

However, the investigation will also reveal Golden Boy ordered everyone and their second cousin to lie about any ties with Russia, and to conceal all such ties, no matter how innocent. Further, he also ordered everyone to lie to the FBI and Justice Department investigators. These facts, though, will be glossed over by the WH and Congress, until a public outcry results in impeachment by mid-2017.

He'll try to beat the impeachment, then the Senate trial, and will be dragged off to an early retirement by late 2018.

President Pence will have to contend with a veto-proof Democratic Congress.

I will gladly make a gentlepersons 1 peso bet that you are wrong Nareed.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 21st, 2017 at 1:54:06 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: kenarman
I will gladly make a gentlepersons 1 peso bet that you are wrong Nareed.

I may be wrong on the timing. No substantive revelations may emerge until next year. But I'm near certain that's what will happen.

Unless Golden Boy is even stupider than he makes himself out to be, and he personally asked Putin for a favor.