GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

January 31st, 2018 at 5:02:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Popularity of Trump Tax Reform Skyrockets as More Americans Realize It Cuts Their Taxes
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 31st, 2018 at 5:26:47 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Says Breitbart = biased BS
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 2nd, 2018 at 2:08:31 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRUMPER IS UP TO 49% NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb02

This prove that America loves TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take dat lil man LOL!!!!!!
February 8th, 2018 at 2:46:18 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
oh my god Trumper is beating Obama!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Trump’s approval rating tops Barack Obama by 4 points at same time of his presidency

TAKE DAT LIL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 8th, 2018 at 10:59:24 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: YeahBaby
oh my god Trumper is beating Obama!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Trump’s approval rating tops Barack Obama by 4 points at same time of his presidency

Fakety fake fake. We all know Trump is
at 12%. Unemployment claims at a 45
year low, you think people like that?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 8th, 2018 at 11:28:27 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Under the last administration, low unemployment claims rate would be explained away (as a good thing) by a large number of people who have given up on looking for work or have maxed out their claims therefore aren't counted anymore.

as for matching obama's poll numbers, if that is a rasmussen poll, everyone knows they favor conservatives by a few points and are low on liberals by a few points, relative to average, so that should be taken into account when cherry picking the most favorable poll to back your position.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 8th, 2018 at 11:48:12 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Dalex64
.as for matching obama's poll numbers, if that is a rasmussen poll, everyone knows they favor conservatives

That's why I said it was fakety fake fake.
We all know Trump is around 12%. And
Obama was really 92%, not 44% like Rasmussen
claimed. That why Hillary won in such a
landslide, she rode Obama's 98% coattails
all the way....
February 8th, 2018 at 11:55:47 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Evenbob
That's why I said it was fakety fake fake.
We all know Trump is around 12%. And
Obama was really 92%, not 44% like Rasmussen
claimed. That why Hillary won in such a
landslide, she rode Obama's 98% coattails
all the way....

Bob- you yourself has mentioned many times that Trump being President is secondary to Clinton not being President. On that we agree. I travel in many circles... some old white male, some young black male, some predominantly middle class female, some highly educated, others not so much..... I only know a few that would consider themselves Trump supporters, the majority dislike him, and a few that just don't care. I think that there are fewer Trump supporters than you think, but way more Americans just happy that the liberal agenda is being stifled by our leader, even if they don't like our leader.
February 8th, 2018 at 12:09:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: SOOPOO
I think that there are fewer Trump supporters than you think, .

There were enough to get him elected,
whatever the reason. The only polls that
count are the elections.
February 8th, 2018 at 4:12:54 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Evenbob
There were enough to get him elected,
whatever the reason. The only polls that
count are the elections.

Geez. YOU are the one who has touted the 'anyone but Hillary' doctrine. That does not mean someone who abstained (me) is a Trump supporter. If you truly believe the only polls that count are the elections, please stop quoting all the others you routinely do! I believe that if the election were to be held today, Trump would lose enough battleground states to virtually any candidate the Dems would put up, to lose the EC. Of course he still has tens of millions of supporters, but clearly fewer than a year ago.