GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER! GO TRUMPER!

February 27th, 2018 at 2:23:51 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: Aussie
Does anyone really believe that an unarmed, borderline obese 71 year old man would charge into an active school shooting to try to play hero? No one would be stupid enough to do that.

I have no problem believing he's stupid enough.
But I struggle with the concept of him being brave enough or selfless enough.

AT ANY AGE,

If his own own son was in there, and he happened to have his own assault rifle to hand, his first thought might be, "I wonder if the girls netball team are in the changing room, in danger."
February 27th, 2018 at 6:14:08 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: Evenbob
1991: Trump Stops a Mugging in NYC

good thing Trumper was there to stop the muging instead of lil man

lil man would have running with his tail between his legs LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 27th, 2018 at 6:15:50 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

TRUMP APPROVAL 7% HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT SAME TIME OF PRESIDENCY

take dat lil man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 2nd, 2018 at 5:34:01 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
1991: Trump Stops a Mugging in NYC

Witness deflates Trump's claim that he stopped bat beating in 1991: 'He came at the tail end of the event'

OF COURSE this story was fake. Duh!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 2nd, 2018 at 7:53:47 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
In the near future, teachers will tell their students "rats fled the sinking ship like staffers at Trump's White house."

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/more-turmoil-ahead-for-trump-white-house/
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 6th, 2018 at 10:45:15 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Rasmussen is showing their bias again.

At the start of Trump's term, the daily presidential tracking poll graph had two lines - approval, and disapproval.

After a number of months, with the disapproval line consistently higher than the approval line, the disapproval line disappeared.

They still report the approval/disapproval number, but it is no longer plotted on the graph.

Now, amusingly, an Obama approval line has appeared on the graph. For the past 30 days or so, Trump's approval numbers have been higher than Obama's, comparing poll numbers from the start of their first terms.

I would expect that line to disappear when Obama's rating for the most recent 30 days is consistently higher than Trump's.

You can also mentally factor in the conservative bias to the lines, realizing that their polls always have conservatives tracking a few points higher than most everyone else, and liberals tracking a few points lower than most everybody else.

I also don't think a day to day or even month to month comparison between two presidents relative to the start of their terms is particularly useful. There are many different factors affecting the numbers of each president at different times. In other words, the factors influencing the numbers at the 5 month point of one president are usually not the same factors influencing another president at the 5 month mark.

Maybe a longer term moving average would be more comparable, such as year over year, or maybe month over month, but for me day to day comparisons are meaningless.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 6th, 2018 at 11:15:48 AM permalink
Nareed
When will the US and the world hit Trump fatigue?
March 6th, 2018 at 12:06:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Nareed
When will the US and the world hit Trump fatigue?

July 2015
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 6th, 2018 at 1:32:07 PM permalink
Nareed
Does anyone else think that the Mango Mussolini did not divest because, aside from being congenitally corrupt, he wouldn't have gotten much by selling off?
March 6th, 2018 at 4:06:07 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
There have just been so many false accusations, that I hardly click on them anymore. I missed this one that Mueller dropped indictments against Russian troll farm, the famous 13 that were supposed to have changed the election. https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/03/06/what-mueller-has-and-what-he-missing.html

"Two weeks ago Mueller dropped a multi-part indictment against 13 Russian citizens connected with the so-called troll farm. The indictment alleges the group bought Facebook and Twitter ads, planned small rallies, and otherwise “meddled” in the U.S. election. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made clear there was no allegation in the indictment any American — including members of the Trump campaign — “was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity.”

"There’s no link to Trump or anything else Russiagate. In fact, the social media campaign started years before Trump announced his candidacy, and about half its modest ad buys took place after the election was over. The troll farm itself was not much of a secret; the New York Times did a “look at this internet madness” profile on the place, which operates quite openly from an office in St. Petersburg, back in 2015."

emphasis added
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW