Will DJT repeal same sex marriages?

Page 4 of 7<1234567>
November 11th, 2016 at 5:50:44 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: AZDuffman
We haven't made a Stealth Bomber in almost 20 years.

Sorry to break it to you, but the USA is hated in many corners of the world. You might have missed the chants of "DEATH TO AMERICA" over the years. Maybe you were watching QVC instead of the news or something. Maybe you do not see the violence in muslim (moslem?) countries over the years. I dunno. I kind of wonder why you would stay in the USA given how much you seem to hate things here. Reading your posts I would suggest looking at other locales. Also stop breaking the pills in half.

You're blinded and deluded by fear and hatred. I truly feel sorry for you. Goodbye.
November 11th, 2016 at 6:00:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: stinkingliberal
You're blinded and deluded by fear and hatred. I truly feel sorry for you. Goodbye.

Now I am even more certain of it!
The President is a fink.
November 11th, 2016 at 7:55:42 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Wow, these political threads make me feel much better about the tone of the religious threads.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
November 11th, 2016 at 8:44:10 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: FrGamble
Wow, these political threads make me feel much better about the tone of the religious threads.

Well, the two are inextricably intertwined. Religion is all about fantasies created to make people feel better about life and death, and unfortunately, forcing others to share (or profess to share) in those fantasies (usually, on pain of death). The current Republican/Trumper fantasy is that an evil, stupid person, made leader of this country, will improve their miserable, pathetic, stupid lives. Believing in Trump and believing in God are equally nonsensical, but at least the latter purports to have some sort of moral code behind it. God won't grope you.
November 12th, 2016 at 2:34:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Well, the two are inextricably intertwined. Religion is all about fantasies created to make people feel better about life and death, and unfortunately, forcing others to share (or profess to share) in those fantasies (usually, on pain of death). The current Republican/Trumper fantasy is that an evil, stupid person, made leader of this country, will improve their miserable, pathetic, stupid lives. Believing in Trump and believing in God are equally nonsensical, but at least the latter purports to have some sort of moral code behind it. God won't grope you.

The President is a fink.
November 12th, 2016 at 2:35:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Probably never thought you would say that!
The President is a fink.
November 12th, 2016 at 3:00:05 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Yep. It all went to hell when we took the chains off the darkies. Then we let the bitches vote...and before we knew it, there were taco trucks everywhere. Thank God we've elected a new Messiah who will Grope America Again!

u mad bruh? lol...................

you should get together with lil man and you 2 can comfort each other LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 12th, 2016 at 8:42:46 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346

Welcome back.

Are you all done administering last rites to America?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
November 12th, 2016 at 12:13:22 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: YeahBaby
u mad bruh? lol...................

you should get together with lil man and you 2 can comfort each other LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U shud get 2gethur with big man and lern how to rite and spel.
November 12th, 2016 at 12:21:03 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Nareed
Welcome back.

Are you all done administering last rites to America?

The last rites will, unfortunately, be prolonged and painful. We will get to see Trump dropping his pants and waving his tweets around. We'll hear about the thugs and crooks that he wants to appoint to his cabinet. We'll in general see a disproportionate amount of attention paid to our oncoming national disaster. And it will all culminate with Trump strangling a Mexican during the inauguration ceremony.

You know what, though? We will rise again. The silver lining in all this is that the country will get to see exactly what one-party rule behind an evil jerk is like. We'll retain enough political power to throw Trump and the rest of the Republicans into the dumpster of history. The irony is that the lesson wouldn't have been as crystal-clear as it will be now, had the Republicans won with some other, more sane candidate. The Nazi party is still having a hard time making a comeback in Germany, some eighty-odd years later.
Page 4 of 7<1234567>