Page 6 of 8« First<345678>
November 13th, 2016 at 6:28:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: stinkingliberal
You actually think that? Wow..

All humor is fundamentally cruel at some
level. Look it up. I thought you giant IQ
people were supposed to know everything.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 13th, 2016 at 6:29:51 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob
But it IS anal to compulsively correct others
all the time. And rude. It makes you look
small and petty, not to mention egotistical.

I don't correct others all the time, Bob. Just primarily you, because you need my help so badly. I'm a liberal. I'm compassionate.

Oh, by the way, he's played you, Bob. And even his grammar is better than yours.
November 13th, 2016 at 6:36:47 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
What awful episodes in your life have made you so hostile? You haven't said one substantive thing on this forum (or, likely, any other). All you've done is attack other posters, including, apparently, some mythical ghost that haunts you. Do you have anything worthwhile whatsoever to say?

Hostile? You're funny. :)

Do me a favour and give me prior warning of your impending meltdown. Need time to heat up the popcorn. :)
November 13th, 2016 at 6:47:53 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Aussie
Hostile? You're funny. :)

Do me a favour and give me prior warning of your impending meltdown. Need time to heat up the popcorn. :)

If I have such an episode, I'll be sure to describe you in loving detail :) You're one person I wouldn't miss.

You didn't answer my question, though, of what horrible life event has made you so hostile. I know that people aren't born that way. Whatever happened, it can be fixed. I feel your pain.
November 13th, 2016 at 6:59:16 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
If I have such an episode, I'll be sure to describe you in loving detail :) You're one person I wouldn't miss.

You didn't answer my question, though, of what horrible life event has made you so hostile. I know that people aren't born that way. Whatever happened, it can be fixed. I feel your pain.

You have an interesting definition of hostility. You sound like the guy at the shops yesterday who accused me of "smashing" his car when I was opening my door and it inadvertently rested lightly against his because he was parked too close. Perhaps you look like him too. You aren't 4 foot 8 with a bad case of small man syndrome by any chance?

Why don't you give us something to really laugh about and tell the story of your 200-point IQ score again?

Enjoy your thread. :)
November 13th, 2016 at 8:42:10 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
What awful episodes in your life have made you so hostile? You haven't said one substantive thing on this forum (or, likely, any other). All you've done is attack other posters, including, apparently, some mythical ghost that haunts you. Do you have anything worthwhile whatsoever to say?

This post is rubbish. Aussie has said plenty useful, plenty of times. I see now we are getting into the bad psychological profiling, so beloved of the terrible troll-like denizens of the internet.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 14th, 2016 at 8:56:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Once again proving liberals have no sense of humor. .

I don't think EB has a sense of humor.

Quote: terapined
Chris Christie Transportation Secretary :-)

Quote: Evenbob
That's the 4th time today I heard
a Lib say that and they all laugh
hysterically at their originality.

Its funny lol. Can you picture Christie as Transportation secretary
ROFL :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 14th, 2016 at 10:50:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Ways to stop the Republicans?

Filibuster everything. The Dems should treat them exactly the way they've treated us the past 8 years. I fear that the Dems won't do this though...

And if the Senate Republicans use the nuclear option to get rid of the Filibuster - so be it. It will be gone forever and they won't be able to whine about it when the Dems get control again in the future...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 14th, 2016 at 12:55:45 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I haven't heard any indication that the dems are going to be obstructionist like the republicans were.

The senate (dems) already passed something to get rid of the fillibuster against presidental nominees: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/21/harry-reid-senate-rules-republican-filibusters-nominations

doesn't apply to the supreme court, though.

I guess they didn't want to get completely bit in the ass.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 14th, 2016 at 1:09:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Dalex64
I haven't heard any indication that the dems are going to be obstructionist like the republicans were.

The senate (dems) already passed something to get rid of the fillibuster against presidental nominees: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/21/harry-reid-senate-rules-republican-filibusters-nominations

doesn't apply to the supreme court, though.

I guess they didn't want to get completely bit in the ass.

Correct.

In order to enact the nuclear option to get rid of the Filibuster, the Republicans will need 50 Senators to agree to it + VP Mike Pence to break a tie. As it stands now, it looks like there will be 52 Republican Senators in the next Congress.

I can see some of the more "moderate" Republican Senators not wanting to eliminate the Filibuster.

Once it's gone, it's gone for good. It's not like the Dems will bring it back in the future when they get the majority again. Could be a slippery slope....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 6 of 8« First<345678>