It's been fun, Trumpers, but...

November 13th, 2016 at 6:57:24 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Talking to you folks isn't constructive. You are such Trump-toadies; you repeat EVERYTHING he says, lovingly and in awe, as if you were his ventriloquist dummies. You have bizarre political views, and though that alone might be amusing, you are also very nasty people. The things you say make no sense. I can tune in to a Trump rally and see thousands of people like you screaming their heads off. You're not original or even interesting.

Feel free to spew at me on this thread. That's why I created it--for your convenience. I won't be bothering with you any more. You truly are not worth the trouble.

And by the way, you are reprehensible, horrid, mean-spirited, evil, sexist, racist, bigoted, and yes, extremely stupid people. I loathe things like you and take comfort in the fact that you will eventually die out. Enjoy your hatred--wallow in it--while it lasts. Adios. No, actually, since that means "Go with God," I don't really mean that. You can all go have sexual intercourse with yourselves.

Have fun raving, Trumpers! (And remember, Bob--he's played you!)
November 13th, 2016 at 8:08:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Thank god he's gone. I knew if I came
back and started harassing him he
would run away. All talk and no substance,
just like Hillary. I don't think he knew
we would out him as MKL so quickly.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 13th, 2016 at 8:37:51 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: stinkingliberal
Talking to you folks isn't constructive. You are such Trump-toadies; you repeat EVERYTHING he says, lovingly and in awe, as if you were his ventriloquist dummies. You have bizarre political views, and though that alone might be amusing, you are also very nasty people. The things you say make no sense. I can tune in to a Trump rally and see thousands of people like you screaming their heads off. You're not original or even interesting.

Feel free to spew at me on this thread. That's why I created it--for your convenience. I won't be bothering with you any more. You truly are not worth the trouble.

And by the way, you are reprehensible, horrid, mean-spirited, evil, sexist, racist, bigoted, and yes, extremely stupid people. I loathe things like you and take comfort in the fact that you will eventually die out. Enjoy your hatred--wallow in it--while it lasts. Adios. No, actually, since that means "Go with God," I don't really mean that. You can all go have sexual intercourse with yourselves.

Have fun raving, Trumpers! (And remember, Bob--he's played you!)

I'm not sure whats sadder... StinkingLiberal's misplaced rage or YeahBaby's inability to coherently string together four words.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 13th, 2016 at 8:41:19 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
Thank god he's gone. I knew if I came
would run away. All talk and no substance,
just like Hillary. I don't think he knew
we would out him as MKL so quickly.

It's very rare for someone to be able to create a new screen name and remain undetected for any length of time. They inevitably give themselves away because they can't change their ingrained behaviour. I had this guy pegged for MKL shortly after he returned to WoV. Pretty much every one of his behaviours was a perfect match. The only surprise was that others didn't seem to pick up on it. I even sent a few PMs hinting at it but either got no response or in one case telling me I was wrong. :S
November 14th, 2016 at 5:29:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I knew if I came
would run away.

Isn't that the textbook definition of trolling?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 14th, 2016 at 7:31:48 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288

It's the text book definition of having an over inflated ego. 'Oh boy, what a hero that EvenBob is, exposing the nasty online commentator'.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
November 14th, 2016 at 8:39:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
. I knew if I came
would run away. .

I disagree
The online world here does not revolve around you
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 14th, 2016 at 10:16:51 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
I don't think he went away.
November 14th, 2016 at 10:17:14 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288

I think you would first have to decide who the original troll was...