Trump's conflicts of interest

Page 5 of 6« First<23456>
February 10th, 2017 at 5:47:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
Milania

There was an episode of Celebrity Apprentice where one of the celebrities misspelled Melania's name and your boy Donald fired their ass. Get it together Bob!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 10th, 2017 at 5:52:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
There was an episode of Celebrity Apprentice where one of the celebrities misspelled Melania's name and your boy Donald fired their ass. Get it together Bob!

That's how nervous she makes me. Sigh..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 10th, 2017 at 6:46:48 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: buzzardknot
"
He's scum and the people who admire him are idiots. "

Glad to see you have such respect for the Office of the President and the 62 Million AMERICANS who voted for him.

Since when are the categories "AMERICANS" (all caps now, just like the Orange One!) and "idiots" mutually exclusive?

And I have plenty of respect for the office. It's the repulsive clown who currently occupies it that I have no respect for. For what it's worth, the 62 million IDIOTS who voted to put said clown in that office were showing no respect for it when they did so.
February 10th, 2017 at 6:50:12 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Evenbob
Saw a live interview from AF1 with Trump.
Milania was standing there, not posing,
looking drop dead gorgeous. She was
half smiling, looking around at everybody.

I would expect the world's most expensive hooker to be at least mildly attractive, which she is. Though you'd think she would have the brains to hire a speechwriter...

And I wouldn't be tongue-tied in front of her. I'd be asking her why she hadn't offed Donald yet so she could do the fabulously rich widow thing. Cancun has got to be nicer than Washington this time of year.
February 11th, 2017 at 9:22:23 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: stinkingliberal
I would expect the world's most expensive hooker to be at least mildly attractive,

Careful, you might get sued.

Quote:
I'd be asking her why she hadn't offed Donald yet so she could do the fabulously rich widow thing.

Duh! Because every time she asks him for money to hire a hitman he says no.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 11th, 2017 at 12:13:29 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Since when are the categories "AMERICANS" (all caps now, just like the Orange One!) and "idiots" mutually exclusive?

And I have plenty of respect for the office. It's the repulsive clown who currently occupies it that I have no respect for. For what it's worth, the 62 million IDIOTS who voted to put said clown in that office were showing no respect for it when they did so.

Gee, imagine how less respectful your remarks about President Trump would be if you did not have plenty of respect for the office.

GSIYHAPIDAYE
February 11th, 2017 at 12:53:35 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: buzzardknot
Gee, imagine how less respectful your remarks about President Trump would be if you did not have plenty of respect for the office.

GSIYHAPIDAYE

Exactly. Trump in the Oval Office is like an insane, hideous, drooling, diseased incontinent dwarf driving a beautiful sports car. I am appalled at the sight but still admire the car.
February 11th, 2017 at 12:56:31 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Nareed
Careful, you might get sued.

Duh! Because every time she asks him for money to hire a hitman he says no.

But don't you think there are thousands of folks who would do it for, say, fifty bucks and a buffet comp at his AC hotel? (Or is that one shut down now?)
February 11th, 2017 at 1:02:50 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
GSIYHAPIDAYE Again
February 11th, 2017 at 2:22:59 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
But don't you think there are thousands of folks who would do it for, say, fifty bucks and a buffet comp at his AC hotel? (Or is that one shut down now?)

Oh, plenty would do it for free. but if you want one who'll take the fall if things go wrong and won't implicate you ina plea deal, that costs money. What's she going to do? use up her shoe budget? Please!
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
Page 5 of 6« First<23456>