Can Hillary Still Win?

March 12th, 2018 at 6:31:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Since the falling into a van video is getting old, now she falls down steps in India!
]

OMG, I was howling with laughter! This is what
the Libs lament isn't in office, this fat, beat up,
falling down old hag that can't walk without
somebody propping her up. Was she drunk
on wine again, this is exactly how old wino's
go down stairs. On their asses..

Click Youtube and read the comments, priceless.

"Why aren't I 50 points ahead, you ask." LOLOL

"It would have been 4 years of Weekend at Bernies'. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 13th, 2018 at 11:12:34 AM permalink
Evenbob
Notice Huma is in the background acting
like this happens every time the wine
soaked old bag encounters stairs. Which
it probably does. 2020 will be entertaining
with Hillary trying not to fall down wherever
they go.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 13th, 2018 at 11:49:29 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Notice Huma is in the background
I thought the two split up after Huma's husband [Anthony Weiner] was busted for having HRC's emails copied onto his laptop?

Weiner went to prison for sexting underage girls. The msm is silent on Huma now reappearing on the scene.

Huma's mother is also a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood in Saudi Arabia. How does none of this make the front page?

This further makes me believe that the reason H is coughing all the time is from HPV induced laryngeal cancer, possibly from activity's with Huma. Twenty some years working for HRC in the background, You would think the public would know as much about her as say, Tillerson or Timothy Geithner, or so many others.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 13th, 2018 at 12:19:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: petroglyph
I thought the two split up

Huma will be at the Troll's side
forever, they're joined at the,
well, 'certain body part'.

Hillary Clinton Not Just Falling Down Stairs, But Falling Apart Before Our Very Eyes

“She claimed Trump’s message to voters was: “You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs. You don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are.” LOL

https://canadafreepress.com/article/hillary-clinton-not-just-falling-down-stairs-but-falling-apart-before-our-v
March 13th, 2018 at 12:48:27 PM permalink
petroglyph
Huma will be at the Troll's side
forever, they're joined at the,
well, 'certain body part'.

Hillary Clinton Not Just Falling Down Stairs, But Falling Apart Before Our Very Eyes

“She claimed Trump’s message to voters was: “You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs. You don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are.” LOL

https://canadafreepress.com/article/hillary-clinton-not-just-falling-down-stairs-but-falling-apart-before-our-v
Yeah, that message of hers was a direct insult to a lot of people. It seems to be acceptable for pols to play that way now. And I detest Hill as much as anyone, but looking at the angle on those stairs [not level] and having had soles like that before, and although she was probably drunk, I can't totally blame her falling, on her deserving to crack her head.

The way she put it, calling all Trump supporters racists, bugs me a bit. I'm not really a supporter, but that is some shit right there, calling all that voted against her as being racist, and misogynist. Maybe its her new tactic, for her 20 run?
March 13th, 2018 at 1:36:18 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Huma's mother is also a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood in Saudi Arabia. How does none of this make the front page?

Why should it make the front page?
Its not news.
Do you want to put Larry Nasser's innocent relatives in jail?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 13th, 2018 at 5:20:57 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

The way she put it, calling all Trump supporters racists, bugs me a bit. I'm not really a supporter, but that is some shit right there, calling all that voted against her as being racist, and misogynist. Maybe its her new tactic, for her 20 run?

Could be. The Democrat Party is trying to figure what kind of minority they both can and need to run. So she needs to scream "RACIST" louder than anyone else since they are unlikely to be able to get away with the same fix again.

A good year and a half after she lost and she still cannot get over it. Just one more example she is a spoiled little princess who had and expected to have everything in life handed to her.
The President is a fink.
March 13th, 2018 at 5:52:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
she is a spoiled little princess who had and expected to have everything in life handed to her.

She should have paid slaves to carry her
around in one of those royal chairs
they have in India. She can afford it
and she wouldn't fall down. I saw
the video for the umpeenth time,
it never gets old..
March 13th, 2018 at 7:07:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
She should have paid slaves to carry her
around in one of those royal chairs
they have in India.
Couldn't find 20 guys to carry her, that she could trust.
March 13th, 2018 at 8:27:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
A good year and a half after she lost and she still cannot get over it. Just one more example she is a spoiled little princess who had and expected to have everything in life handed to her.
Someone should wash her mouth out with soap.