Can Hillary Still Win?

July 8th, 2018 at 11:02:05 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Uh Oh... Where have we heard this before.

Is Hillary Clinton Secretly Planning to Run in 2020?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 9th, 2018 at 11:00:05 AM permalink
Evenbob
Bill and Hill are flying commercial now
to show She is not aloof for the 2020
election.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 9th, 2018 at 11:16:34 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Evenbob
Bill and Hill are flying commercial now
to show She is not aloof for the 2020
election.
Just regular people. So regular the two African Americans aren't making a fuss over being that close to the first black POTUS.

Doesn't WJC still retain the benefits of Secret Service and the use of Air Force 1?

This is nothing but a staged event. Just acting like it's normal flying on any ole airplane, not checking out the people boarding or the boarders staring at the Clintons. Nothing to see here, move along.

I would hate to be in the same airport with any important politico's or even on the same interstate, let alone the same plane, it screws up the entire connector flight plans of regular folk, and having to wait just to get on the freeway until they are safely passed.

Once some pol has attained status to run for POTUS, they should stay in either Wash. DC or New York. Treat them like zoo animals , If I want to listen to one of them lie to me, I can do it from home on the internet or tv, no need to screw up traffic.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 9th, 2018 at 12:05:28 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph

Doesn't WJC still retain the benefits of Secret Service and the use of Air Force 1?

He has SS protection. 43 and Obama just get a security allowance, they changed the law on SS protection but WJC was grandfathered in there. I doubt he gets AF1, but probably gets to hop a USAF flight if there is a need.
The President is a fink.
July 14th, 2018 at 4:39:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2018 at 8:19:40 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Chelsea Clinton doesn't rule out running for office at some time: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/20/chelsea-clinton-says-she-has-not-ruled-out-running-for-office
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 21st, 2018 at 2:20:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph

Of course not. At some point she may run out of family money and need to re-stock.
The President is a fink.
August 22nd, 2018 at 2:39:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
“Violation of election laws are regarded as a kind of jaywalking in the realm of things about elections,” Dershowitz said “Every administration violates the election laws, every candidate violates the election laws when they run for president.”

Mark Penn, former Clinton suck up, writes:

"That while what Trump is alleged to have done — paying Stormy Daniels for a non-disclosure agreement she had sought for five years prior to the election — was legal, Hillary Clinton failed to report campaign expenditures that led to the Steele dossier."

And nobody even cares.
August 23rd, 2018 at 1:58:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Target CEO: This is the best consumer environment 'I've seen in my career'

"A healthy U.S. economy, rebounding consumer confidence and record low unemployment is also benefiting Walmart. It reported earnings last week that also topped analysts' expectations, driving Walmart shares up more than 9 percent in one day."

Amazon and Home Depot are also
reporting sales going off the
charts. Amazon is building a
regional warehouse 10 miles
from me that will employ 2200
people. 22 fricking HUNDRED!

Thank you Donald, MAGA!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/22/target-ceo-credits-strong-growth-with-the-best-consumer-environment-hes-ever-seen.html
August 23rd, 2018 at 2:08:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Target CEO: This is the best consumer environment 'I've seen in my career'

"A healthy U.S. economy, rebounding consumer confidence and record low unemployment is also benefiting Walmart. It reported earnings last week that also topped analysts' expectations, driving Walmart shares up more than 9 percent in one day."

Amazon and Home Depot are also
reporting sales going off the
charts. Amazon is building a
regional warehouse 10 miles
from me that will employ 2200
people. 22 fricking HUNDRED!

Thank you Donald, MAGA!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/22/target-ceo-credits-strong-growth-with-the-best-consumer-environment-hes-ever-seen.html

Waiting on amzn hq2 announcement. I think my town has a 1 in 10 chance. That would be huge.
The President is a fink.