2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 18th, 2017 at 1:58:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump Administration Now Officially Requesting Bids to Build Border Wall

'President Trump’s new border wall is supposed to be 30 feet high and should look imposing to potential illegal immigrants, Homeland Security officials said in documents Friday that officially requested the first bids to begin building the barrier along the U.S.-Mexico border.'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/18/donald-trump-officially-requests-bids-build-border/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 18th, 2017 at 5:45:46 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: @RoguePOTUSStaff
Somehow "Deal with it, I'm off this weekend" isn't a satisfying response coming from the President of the United States.

Sounds like someone has low energy! I know this won't penetrate any of the righties' skulls cause they incorrectly think he works all day every day.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 19th, 2017 at 2:47:22 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Sounds like someone has low energy! I know this won't penetrate any of the righties' skulls cause they incorrectly think he works all day every day.

Sounds like someone is believing every word some unknown person is tweeting.

The President, any President, is never off. The workday can be reduced, but it is a job without days off.

Heck, this could even be real. Maybe he told the rogue idiot, if he even exists, that he was tired of him crying about some position paper he wrote and wants the President to read...and he told him to deal with it. Who knows. That is the problem with "sources" that have no name. They have no accountability. There is no context.

Just to be sure, I did a search to see if the President said that publicly. All the results returned were about this tweet.
March 19th, 2017 at 5:50:13 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
Heck, this could even be real. Maybe he told the rogue idiot, if he even exists,

Just curious - as someone who claims to not like Trump (that claim becomes harder and harder to believe everyday), why do you call the RoguePOTUSStaff "guy" (it's not a guy - it's multiple people) an idiot?
March 19th, 2017 at 6:09:44 AM permalink
RonC
Just curious - as someone who claims to not like Trump (that claim becomes harder and harder to believe everyday), why do you call the RoguePOTUSStaff "guy" (it's not a guy - it's multiple people) an idiot?

You are confused. I can not like someone and also not like the actions of some person(s) that purport, with no actual proof or identity, to have inside knowledge of the workings in the White House. They are powerless to really stop anything from the inside anyway (again, if they even actually exist) and anyone can post anything on Twitter.

I read about a month's worth of the crap on this twitter feed. I don't see anything that is really "scoop" or anything other than stuff that was in the press, just spun to sound like it came from the inside...with a lot that anyone could make up for additional color.

Step into the light, make your challenges, and move on from there...

I am still glad Hillary is not President. Things have happened that upset me and I never was in love with Trump, but I think another four years of Obama-type policies would have been horrid. He knew the ACA was collapsing--it was known from the start it would--but he just let it happen. I don't like the way the Republican plan is going and it could backfire in many ways if they mess it up too badly, but we were in a disaster to start with. Obama either had no idea what he signed into law...or he did know...which is even worse.

I would be much happier if a different Republican was President, but I don't know if any of them could have beaten Hillary.
March 19th, 2017 at 6:26:40 AM permalink
ams288
I would be much happier if a different Republican was President, but I don't know if any of them could have beaten Hillary.

Yeah. Russia only wanted one particular Republican...
March 19th, 2017 at 6:41:59 AM permalink
RonC
Yeah. Russia only wanted one particular Republican...

I have seen all of the proof produced about that being a factor in the election. What they "wanted" is not a consideration. It would only matter if what they DID made it happen.

Oh, wait, none has been produced...
March 19th, 2017 at 8:44:05 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I have seen all of the proof produced about that being a factor in the election. What they "wanted" is not a consideration. It would only matter if what they DID made it happen.

Oh, wait, none has been produced...

There HAS been proof of interference in the election. And who is responsible. Donna Brazile, while working for Clinton News Network (CNN), has admitted she gave debate questions to HRC to help her win the debate and thus votes. Interesting, but I do not recall when the HRC campaign announced that they found someone was tampering with the election... and of course they refused to use the ill gotten info..... NOT!!!!!!

If HRC had a shred of a conscience she would have not accepted the questions and outed the scum Brazile. But we know she was all about winning and there was no tactic, ethical or not, that she would not use. More defining info on who and what HRC really is.
March 19th, 2017 at 9:27:16 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
There HAS been proof of interference in the election. And who is responsible. Donna Brazile, while working for Clinton News Network (CNN), has admitted she gave debate questions to HRC to help her win the debate and thus votes. Interesting, but I do not recall when the HRC campaign announced that they found someone was tampering with the election... and of course they refused to use the ill gotten info..... NOT!!!!!!

If HRC had a shred of a conscience she would have not accepted the questions and outed the scum Brazile. But we know she was all about winning and there was no tactic, ethical or not, that she would not use. More defining info on who and what HRC really is.

Why are righties so mad about what happened in Dem primary debates?

I can never figure that out....
March 19th, 2017 at 10:10:44 AM permalink
RonC
Why are righties so mad about what happened in Dem primary debates?

I can never figure that out....

Perhaps because lefties keep talking about some tin foil hat crap that they cannot prove...they are the new birthers...

Brazille did interfere in the process. Admitted it. Guilty. Sorry for it. Done deal.