2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 19th, 2017 at 10:52:28 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
Yeah. Russia only wanted one particular Republican...

Golden Boy is not a Republican.

Not that this lets Republicans off the hook. They elected him, they supported him. They own him (and they're welcome to every last slimy bit off him, too)..
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 19th, 2017 at 12:14:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: RonC
Perhaps because lefties keep talking about some tin foil hat crap that they cannot prove...they are the new birthers...

What's strikingly different about this election
is, after a usual election the opposing party
says 'oh well' and stops the attacks and moves
on. The Left seems frozen in place, their total
denial 4 1/2 months later that Trump won is
stunning to behold. They make fools of
themselves and their party on a daily basis
and seem unaware they're doing it. It's like
the election is next week, not last Nov.

What will happen when they finally realize She
lost. Watch MsNbC for a couple hours, it's like
they're in some alternate universe where Hillary
can still win.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 19th, 2017 at 4:42:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Brazille did interfere in the process. Admitted it. Guilty. Sorry for it. Done deal.

Yeah I know.

But half the time I get the impression that some of the dumber righties think she gave Hillary questions for the general election debates. Otherwise I can't figure out why they care so much...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 19th, 2017 at 4:44:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Otherwise I can't figure out why they care so much...

If it had happened with Trump anywhere
in the process you would still be talking
about it every day. But it was Clinton so
you don't care..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 20th, 2017 at 7:07:48 AM permalink
ams288
This is not a joke picture, this actually happened on Fox News:

Hmm.... I wonder why the righties who only consume right wing media always try to act like there is nothing to the Russia stuff.
March 20th, 2017 at 7:25:07 AM permalink
ams288
Hahaha. Rep. Adam Schiff is laying out in explicit detail all the connections between the Trump campaign and Russia in his opening statement.

Whenever righties play dumb and act like there is no "there there" to this Russia stuff, I suspect we will just be able to send them a YouTube link of this opening statement to shut them down completely.
March 20th, 2017 at 8:00:09 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Hahaha. Rep. Adam Schiff is laying out in explicit detail all the connections between the Trump campaign and Russia in his opening statement.

Whenever righties play dumb and act like there is no "there there" to this Russia stuff, I suspect we will just be able to send them a YouTube link of this opening statement to shut them down completely.

A headline: Comey Confirms FBI Investigation of Russian Election Interference, Links to Trump Campaign.

So apparently that is an actual investigation, as opposed to the "voter fraud investigation" which isn't going anywhere at the moment.

Quote:
Well, apparently, not much has happened so far. A spokesman for Pence said in an e-mail this week that they're "still doing the necessary groundwork." And White House Spokesman Sean Spicer said Monday that the Vice President has been "talking to folks potentially to serve on" his task force and that several secretaries of state have expressed interest.

But a spokesperson for the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) says they're unaware of any of their members being approached to participate in the investigation. And when NASS representatives went to the White House Tuesday to get an update on the vice president's plans, they were told there was "no information to share" at this time.

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/11/519709448/president-trumps-voter-fraud-investigation-is-off-to-a-slow-start
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 20th, 2017 at 8:13:21 AM permalink
ams288
I can only imagine how furious Donald must be right now watching this hearing. It puts a smile on my face.

FBI Director confirms the FBI is looking into Trump-Russia links.

FBI Director confirms that Donald's Obama wiretap lie was indeed complete bullshit.

I'm looking forward to some deranged tweets later to try to change the subject...
March 20th, 2017 at 8:29:43 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
You just can't trust the media at all...

"The NFL issued the following statement regarding the investigation, saying Brady’s Super Bowl XLIX jersey was also found. They were both found in the possession of a credentialed member of the international media."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/03/20/tom-bradys-super-bowl-jersey-reportedly-found.html
March 20th, 2017 at 8:41:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
You just can't trust the media at all...

Depends on the story
The Brady jersey to me was a non story
I cant believe people read this stuff.
Its a disgusting sweat soaked dirty jersey. There are about a 100 of them after every football game. Who cares what happened to it.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"