No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 20th, 2017 at 8:49:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The GOP members of this hearing are a joke.

They're more concerned about leaks than the fact that Russia interfered in our Democracy. Trey Gowdy won't even say Michael Flynn's name when discussing his call with the Russians that got him fired.

More evidence that an independent investigation is required. Congress cannot be trusted to handle this impartially.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 20th, 2017 at 9:00:41 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
Depends on the story
The Brady jersey to me was a non story
I cant believe people read this stuff.
Its a disgusting sweat soaked dirty jersey. There are about a 100 of them after every football game. Who cares what happened to it.

Sorry...it was humor as opposed to a serious post...
March 20th, 2017 at 10:04:52 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: ams288
FBI Director confirms the FBI is looking into Trump-Russia links.

FBI Director confirms that Donald's Obama wiretap lie was indeed complete bullshit.

And two hours later, despite Republicans trying to muddy the waters with "leak" nonsense, these are still the only definitive things anyone will take away from this hearing...

Ah... seems like only yesterday someone described Donald's wiretap lie as a brilliant "chess move."
March 20th, 2017 at 10:17:43 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
So let me get this right. You feel if the FBI was illegally wire tapping anyone the director would readily admit it? Have you ever heard the term plausible deniability for the head on any organization.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 20th, 2017 at 10:31:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
So let me get this right. You feel if the FBI was illegally wire tapping anyone the director would readily admit it? Have you ever heard the term plausible deniability for the head on any organization.

Might be perfectly reasonable, except even the republicans in congress aren't showing any significant dissent that there was an illegal wiretap.

They'd be happy to jump on the reasonable doubt just for the political spin. So, it's a pretty low probability if even that is not worth it to them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 20th, 2017 at 10:36:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
What it is, is, none of them want to get on Trump's crazy train of random accusations. He is unreliable. I don't blame them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 20th, 2017 at 10:37:01 AM permalink
ams288
So let me get this right. You feel if the FBI was illegally wire tapping anyone the director would readily admit it?

I thought it was Obama who was illegally wiretapping Trump Tower?

I'm having a hard time keeping these nonsense conspiracy theories straight!
March 20th, 2017 at 11:00:53 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I thought it was Obama who was illegally wiretapping Trump Tower?

I'm having a hard time keeping these nonsense conspiracy theories straight!

You obviously are having trouble keeping up with your posts. I was replying to the post where you quoted the FBI Director as saying that they hadn't wiretapped Trump.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 20th, 2017 at 11:15:22 AM permalink
ams288
You obviously are having trouble keeping up with your posts. I was replying to the post where you quoted the FBI Director as saying that they hadn't wiretapped Trump.

Never said that:

FBI Director confirms that Donald's Obama wiretap lie was indeed complete bullshit.

"Donald's Obama wiretap lie" refers to Donald's tweets, where he explicitly said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.
March 20th, 2017 at 11:48:03 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The FBI director said "I have no information that supports those tweets"

He added that the Justice Department had asked him to also tell the committee that that agency has no such information, either.

Those are from a Washington Post article. I can't link to it property because of their paywall. Search Google for the entire second line (quote the whole line) to find it.

Are both the FBI and the DOJ now covering up something that Trump wanted exposed?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan