No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 29th, 2017 at 3:31:42 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Lots of people seem to think the US dodged a bullet by not electing Clinton.

I agree. Not having Clinton in the White House is like having dodged a bullet.

But having the Golden Boy in the White House after keeping Clinton out, is like dodging a bullet and then running into an artillery shell.

Good job.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 30th, 2017 at 2:16:01 PM permalink
Nareed
With Golden Boy not winning enough, I thought I'd helpfully point out areas where he is winning:

He's winning a race to the bottom for least popular politician ever. and he's doing a great job of it. Yuge job,

He's a cinch to win the title of the most ridiculed politician in history. That's really hard to do.

He's also got every Republican president beat at facing staunch opposition from within "his" own party. I'd put an asterisk here, because Golden Boy is as Republican as Ross Perot.

See? It's not that bad. he's the best at being the worst!
March 30th, 2017 at 5:00:11 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Just gonna leave this here..... ;)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 30th, 2017 at 6:21:25 PM permalink
ams288
I'm eagerly waiting for righties to explain why Mike Flynn requesting immunity is no big deal.

Remember: The Russia story ended with Donald's tweet about Obama wiretapping him. ;)
March 30th, 2017 at 6:31:00 PM permalink
Nareed
Quote: ams288
I'm eagerly waiting for righties to explain why Mike Flynn requesting immunity is no big deal.

Because in politics things are wrong only when the other party does them. Rationalizations can be provided at need.
March 31st, 2017 at 2:17:52 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

Just gonna leave this here..... ;)

This is truly priceless. I love when someone makes a public comment like that! And then gets it aimed right back at him. I can't wait for the confabulation to try and explain why when he took the 5th it is different from when everyone else did.
March 31st, 2017 at 2:35:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
This is truly priceless. I love when someone makes a public comment like that!

He's thinking of the old days. Now there
are a dozen reasons for getting immunity
that don't involve your own guilt. Like I
said, look at Ollie North. Soop is old enough
to remember that when he got immunity
the press went nuts, they had Reagan swinging
from a tree. Flynn wants immunity against
perjury, that's all. These days who can blame
him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 31st, 2017 at 6:11:58 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
He's thinking of the old days. Now there
are a dozen reasons for getting immunity
that don't involve your own guilt. Like I
said, look at Ollie North. Soop is old enough
to remember that when he got immunity
the press went nuts, they had Reagan swinging
from a tree. Flynn wants immunity against
perjury, that's all. These days who can blame
him.

It's fun to watch you attempt to defend the defenseless. Happens more and more often these days.

Donald disagrees with you, BTW. In September, he said anyone who needed immunity was guilty of a crime.
March 31st, 2017 at 8:52:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Found a reason to link to Breibert.

Quote:
‘That Was Some Weird Sh*t’ George W. Bush Reacts to Donald Trump’s Inauguration

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/30/that-was-some-weird-shit-george-w-bush-reacts-to-donald-trumps-inauguration/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 1st, 2017 at 5:38:26 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
I don't really give a crap about "why"Flynn wants immunity and I have always thought that asking for immunity did mean that you were likely guilty of a crime. The crime sometimes is just the change in testimony from one time to another. I can't remember what I did two nights ago; it would be easy to catch me saying that I did two different things. Anyway, I don't care WHY at this point...I just hope his testimony is taken and someone figures out what the hell happened or is happening.

Just so you hear it loud and clear--I am not saying that he is not covering something up or that he has not lied at some point in his testimony. The funny little thing is that we can all crow about knowing what he has done...but we don't! It could be that NO ONE will like what they find.

Hell, give them all immunity from prosecution but not from removal from office or suspension of pension benefits. Just get the damned truth out and be done with it.

I can handle the truth. Not sure if everyone else can or if they only want their side's version of the truth.