The Trump implosion thread!

Poll
2 votes (16.66%)
1 vote (8.33%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (8.33%)
1 vote (8.33%)
7 votes (58.33%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

12 members have voted

April 18th, 2017 at 3:16:35 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1903
Quote: ams288
It's becoming clear Donald has no idea Kim Jong-un and Kim Jong-Il were two different people.

Seriously.


And today Donald was in WI and he called Paul Ryan "Ron" twice.

Alzheimer's?
April 18th, 2017 at 3:59:58 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 115
Posts: 4729
Quote: ams288
And today Donald was in WI and he called Paul Ryan "Ron" twice.

Alzheimer's?


Anyone see that news on Alex Jones lawyer saying Alex is performance artist and an entertainer in a child custody case? (trying to make him sound sane I guess)

Alex Jones (Infowars) has had his "news" items picked up by Trump. Trump even called him once and thanked him.
No one has ever proven I am not God.
April 18th, 2017 at 4:08:05 PM permalink
Nareed
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 312
Posts: 10510
Quote: rxwine
Alex Jones (Infowars) has had his "news" items picked up by Trump. Trump even called him once and thanked him.


Towards the end: http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/is-alex-jones-faking/

"But here is the beauty of catering to an audience of conspiracy theorists. They will simply assume that Jones was forced to admit this by the powers that be. This will now just become another conspiracy, The Man trying to discredit Jones for calling them out on all their actual conspiracies. Jones will never have to actually even say this (and risk perjury). He doesn’t have to do anything, or he might give the barest hint that something nefarious is going on and let his audience fill in the gaps."
If Trump where half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be twice as smart as he really is.
April 18th, 2017 at 6:29:34 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 35
Posts: 2790
Quote: rxwine


Alex Jones (Infowars) has had his "news" items picked up by Trump. Trump even called him once and thanked him.

Jones is sicko in my book
To say Newtown shooting was faked sickens me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 18th, 2017 at 7:41:47 PM permalink
Dalex64
Member since: Mar 8, 2014
Threads: 2
Posts: 1708
A few people have really clammed up in these politics threads recently.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
April 18th, 2017 at 8:17:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 106
Posts: 10690
Quote: Dalex64
A few people have really clammed up in these politics threads recently.


If you mean Duffman and me, we've
pretty much retired from them. The
discourse has gotten down to:

'The Orange Man was seen picking
his nose and eating it while taking
a leak in the Rose Garden with his
tiny hands grasping for his tiny
penis.'

Who needs it, BuhBye..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 18th, 2017 at 8:46:40 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 35
Posts: 2790
Quote: Evenbob
If you mean Duffman and me, we've
pretty much retired from them. The
discourse has gotten down to:

'The Orange Man was seen picking
his nose and eating it while taking
a leak in the Rose Garden with his
tiny hands grasping for his tiny
penis.'

Who needs it, BuhBye..

ROTFL
They dish it out when it comes to Clinton.
It was ugly joke after ugly joke
But cant take it when we go after Trump
Doesn't surprise me

Dalex64 makes some good posts worthy of discussion
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 19th, 2017 at 4:32:35 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 1903
Quote: Dalex64
A few people have really clammed up in these politics threads recently.


Donald is turning out to be a bigger disaster than they could ever even have imagined. It's no surprise they got tired of defending his incompetence even before the first 100 days were over. lol
April 19th, 2017 at 6:33:57 AM permalink
Nareed
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 312
Posts: 10510
Quote: Dalex64
A few people have really clammed up in these politics threads recently.


There's only so much success at golfing every weekend, and funneling more and more money to the Trump companies they can brag about.
If Trump where half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be twice as smart as he really is.
April 19th, 2017 at 6:35:21 AM permalink
Nareed
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 312
Posts: 10510
Quote: ams288
Donald is turning out to be a bigger disaster than they could ever even have imagined.


Come now. It's not as though it's easy to pass legislation when you control only both houses of Congress and the White House.
If Trump where half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd be twice as smart as he really is.