No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 25th, 2017 at 5:35:40 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
"On my very first day on the job, Mr. Trump forced me to lie about such a stupid, childish, insignificant thing like the size of the crowd at his inauguration. What credibility do you think I had left after that? If you answered "zero," move to the front of the class."
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 26th, 2017 at 12:40:11 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
So the Repub candidate decks a reporter and
gets arrested and then wins the election in
MT. They love stuff like that in the cowboy
state, of course he won. He would have won
anyway, Trump took the state by 20 points
and he's more loved than ever according
to the polls. Great story, though. Old West
stuff.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 26th, 2017 at 4:09:15 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
One factor - 37% of the voters voted early, and those people could not change their votes. Some of them wanted to.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 26th, 2017 at 6:51:08 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Just wait until a Fox reporter gets the same kind of treatment. Then the snowflakes will melt.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 26th, 2017 at 7:34:56 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Nareed
Just wait until a Fox reporter gets the same kind of treatment. Then the snowflakes will melt.

A fox reporter was there and witnessed the crime.
All major news outlets used her eyewitness account regarding the crime.
Foxnews barely reported it even though they had a fox reporter witness the crime.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 26th, 2017 at 10:14:09 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

He said this a million times on the campaign trail...

Thanks. Is lying an impeachable offense? Make believe that DJT has done no other bad things, is this bald faced lie enough to impeach? What if we can find 50 similar lies? Does he have to commit a crime to be impeached?
May 26th, 2017 at 10:50:33 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote:
Thanks. Is lying an impeachable offense? Make believe that DJT has done no other bad things, is this bald faced lie enough to impeach? What if we can find 50 similar lies? Does he have to commit a crime to be impeached?

THIS lie isn't an impeachable offence, but lying under oath is (just ask Bill Clinton) as is obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of congress (Nixon)

No, he won't be impeached or removed from office for numerous broken campaign promises, including ones that he never intended to keep, and other lies to the public.

He won't be removed from office explicitly for mishandling classified info, because he is allowed to do that.

He won't be removed from office for his business conflicts of interest, and enriching himself with his policies. Unethical, but not illegal. Mostly. Some are trying to go after him using the emoluments clause.

What he could get impeached and removed from office for is obstruction of justice for this Russia thing, whether or not any ties to Russia are proven OR dis-proven.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 26th, 2017 at 11:34:12 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
This could have been our president, she
still can't talk. Those damn Russians..

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 26th, 2017 at 2:37:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
This could have been our president, she
still can't talk. Those damn Russians..

This is the first EvenBob YouTube video I've ever watched. It's a historic day.

Ya know, I'm honestly a little relieved we don't have to care about 4 years of Hillary's coughing fits. I don't think they're any indication of some life threatening illness as some of the crazies on the right do, but they don't look good.

But mostly, I'm curious how she went through three 90 minute debates without even a clearing of her throat or a sip of water...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 26th, 2017 at 2:41:28 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
A fox reporter was there and witnessed the crime.
All major news outlets used her eyewitness account regarding the crime.
Foxnews barely reported it even though they had a fox reporter witness the crime.

Actually, I have had Fox on a bit today. They reported on this story several times and even question whether or not the candidate was fit for office. They had the reporter on at least once.

Sorry...not paying THAT much attention to know if she was only on once...