2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

June 27th, 2017 at 6:39:35 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
Too bad so few people are holding Donald to the same standards as he holds CNN.

Donald rarely retracts anything fake he says.

It's gotten so bad, people just take it for granted Donald is going to lie.

I don't like or endorse his lies. I wish he would not lie. He was not my choice of candidates. A vast group of Americans were tired of people from the traditional field of career politicians and they rejected the candidates that I liked better. I am over it. He the legitimate President of the United States. I fell free to support him, criticize him, etc. without wishing bad things or harm upon him.

The media is supposed to be held to the highest level--they are the people who have the duty to provide non-partisan reporting of the news. They have morphed into supporters of the liberals by and large; their reporting has gone from mostly non-biased even if the reporter leaned a certain way to openly biased.

The President can fail to help hold a majority next November and he can fail re-election two years following that. There are consequences of his actions that can be imposed on him by the electorate.

The media? Not so much.
June 27th, 2017 at 6:42:37 AM permalink
RonC
Quote: ams288
We must live in alternate universes. Dems have always said there are fixes that need to be made. Republicans have always refused.

They knew the bill was screwed up when they passed it. They could have fixed a lot of things before passage. Just like the Republicans can now. Not saying they will, but they have that ability. The Democrats did not use that ability.

You have managed to reiterate why I don't like the current Republican bill. I have called my representative and Senators, all Republicans, to express my displeasure with their performance on this issue.
June 27th, 2017 at 6:43:29 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
Too bad so few people are holding Donald to the same standards as he holds CNN.

Donald rarely retracts anything fake he says.

If he retracted half the falsehoods he promotes, he'd have no time left for golf.

Quote:
It's gotten so bad, people just take it for granted Donald is going to lie.

Oh, only when he says something.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
June 27th, 2017 at 11:21:53 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
I literally laughed out loud at this, literally. It's
a YUGE story everywhere, and everyone but
CNN is talking about it. .

YUGE??????????
I don't even know what you are posting about
Not yuge, tiny. LOL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 27th, 2017 at 11:33:45 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
James O'Keefe does it again with Project
Veritas. He got a CNN producer to admit
on hidden camera that there is no Russia
evidence, that it's a made up story to get
ratings. The orders come right from Zucker
every day to keep pushing Russia because
it's delivering killer ratings.

So Trump is right AGAIN, it's nothing but a
completely fabricated witch hunt, just like
he's been saying all along. Is Trump ever
wrong about anything? lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 27th, 2017 at 11:33:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
YUGE??????????
I don't even no what you are posting about
Not yuge, tiny. LOL

It's YUGE amongst Trump supporters. No one else gives a damn. CNN took the appropriate steps and retracted it - like any reputable news source should when they publish something that's wrong.

Has Donald ever retracted any of his huge lies? Nope. Which is why his and his supporters' faux outrage over this is kinda funny.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 27th, 2017 at 11:57:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
It's YUGE amongst Trump supporters. No one else gives a damn. CNN took the appropriate steps and retracted it - like any reputable news source should when they publish something that's wrong.

Has Donald ever retracted any of his huge lies? Nope. Which is why his and his supporters' faux outrage over this is kinda funny.

I follow news
I dont follow news about news. Thats a waste of time
News is Yuge
News about news, not yuge, actually tiny :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 27th, 2017 at 12:00:29 PM permalink
RonC
Chuckie wants the Senate to go back to 60 votes to pass a bill. I bet he only wants to go back until the Democrats come into control again...
June 27th, 2017 at 12:38:54 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I'm all for reporters resigning over fake news, and investigations uncovering corruption no matter where they lead.

Too bad more outlets don't take responsibility like CNN did.

I guess Trump is a witch?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
June 27th, 2017 at 12:45:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: RonC
Chuckie wants the Senate to go back to 60 votes to pass a bill. I bet he only wants to go back until the Democrats come into control again...

Aren't him and Harry Reid the ones
that reduced it to a majority when
they were in power? lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.