2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 3rd, 2017 at 1:54:38 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
President Donald Trump Goofy produces more fake news.

Careful. Disney can sue for the smallest slight :)
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 3rd, 2017 at 2:03:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump’s Tweets Are Using the Media’s Own Alarmism Against Them

This is who Trump is, and it works.

Art of the Deal by Donald Trump in 1987:

“Even though the publicity was almost entirely negative, there was a great deal of it, and that drew a tremendous amount of attention to Trump Tower. Almost immediately we saw an upsurge in the sales of apartments. I’m not saying that’s a good thing and in truth it probably says something perverse about the culture we live in. But I’m a businessman, and I learned a lesson from that experience: good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”

Alarmism sells and Trump has mastered it.
77% of Americans want him to never stop
tweeting.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 3rd, 2017 at 3:38:22 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Evenbob
77% of Americans want him to never stop tweeting.

Please present your source for this information.

A quick check reveals:

"More than 60 percent of registered voters believe President Donald Trump should stop using his personal Twitter account, according to a poll released on the same day that the president used his social media platform to attack MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/29/poll-donald-trump-stop-tweeting-240096
July 3rd, 2017 at 4:26:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
77% of Americans want him to never stop
tweeting.

I am absolutely one of those 77% who never want him to stop tweeting.

Assuming that 77% figure wasn't pulled out of your ass like just about everything else you spam these boards with is...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 3rd, 2017 at 4:41:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: RonC
Please present your source for this information.

Drudge had a poll all weekend and 78% want
Trump to keep tweeting. His polls were
extremely accurate during the debates
and the election season. Much more accurate
than the 'scientific' fake news polls. It's still up,
good enough for me. They laughed and
laughed at Drudge polls all last year, but
damn if they weren't right on as far as
the mood of America goes.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 3rd, 2017 at 5:01:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
I am absolutely one of those 77% who never want him to stop tweeting.

Yeah, you can't really assume too much without carefully worded polls.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 4th, 2017 at 7:19:53 AM permalink
Nareed
Not only has Golden Boy managed an even higher negative rating all over the world, but he's taking the US down with him (good job!).

Oh, I know. His supporter will claim he was elected by the people of Pittsburgh, not Patzcuaro; or they would if they knew what Patzcuaro is and how to pronounce it.
July 4th, 2017 at 7:50:46 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Nareed
Not only has Golden Boy managed an even higher negative rating all over the world, but he's taking the US down with him (good job!).

Oh, I know. His supporter will claim he was elected by the people of Pittsburgh, not Patzcuaro; or they would if they knew what Patzcuaro is and how to pronounce it.

I would argue that much of the reason that Trump is taking US world opinion down is the incessant attacking of him by the left. Often with half truths or outright lies. I think the US is losing face in the rest of the world and the Trump detractors need to be concerned about whether their attacks are causing more permanent damage to the worlds opinion of the US than Trump might be doing on his own. Many people in the world respect loyalty and will not respect those with the over the top attacks against Trump.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 4th, 2017 at 9:36:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
I would argue that much of the reason that Trump is taking US world opinion down is the incessant attacking of him by the left. Often with half truths or outright lies. I think the US is losing face in the rest of the world and the Trump detractors need to be concerned about whether their attacks are causing more permanent damage to the worlds opinion of the US than Trump might be doing on his own. Many people in the world respect loyalty and will not respect those with the over the top attacks against Trump.

Over the top? Explain all this

We're still only 6 months in.

I'm not interested in propping up his image.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 4th, 2017 at 9:42:42 AM permalink
Nareed
Quote: kenarman
I would argue that much of the reason that Trump is taking US world opinion down is the incessant attacking of him by the left. Often with half truths or outright lies.

Ah, so he never said he'd build a wall along the border with mexico, he never threatened to impose tariffs on all and sundry, he never said Muslims should be banned from entering the US, he never said "grab them by the pussy," he did affirm America's commitment to NATO's Article 5 but no one heard him, he did not call Qatar a sponsor of terrorism, he didn't contradict his staff even once, he didn't contradict his cabinet even once, he did not stand in the way of any legislation, he did not alienate every person who voted against him, he has did not use Tweeter to insult anyone at all, he never claimed there was massive fraud in the general election, he didn't leak intelligence to the Russians,and above all he never fired the person in charge of investigating his campaign.

Did he?

Pull your head out whatever orifice you have it stuck in.