2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 25th, 2017 at 12:21:26 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
One thing is documented for sure. There are probably 8 significant people connected to Trump who have had to change their original claim about connections to Russia, whether it's people or financial connections.
I haven't seen network news in years. I have said several times and posted links that the US is doing and has done business with Russia since they were our allies in ww2. It has never stopped. We are buying crude oil from them last month and next month. We cannot do business without talking with them.

I am not a Trump supporter, never was. If whoever has something bigger than an oil or banking deal, bring it. But all this has been is public flagellation. I don't care at this point if he snorted coke and did hookers with Putin and smoke a joint with Bill Clinton. I like much of the public grew weary of the persecution long ago. If you got it, do it, but for gods sake quit talking about it.

Tillerson was always an Exxon man, how does anyone think business gets done, by osmosis?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
July 25th, 2017 at 1:04:46 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Part of the process is Trump and his people putting out the information correctly the first time.

For instance, one of his sons said he had a meeting with 2 people talking about Russian adoptions.

Turns out he had a meeting with 8 people with various Russian connections, and other things were discussed.

A lot of this is on Trump and his people. They have the ability to tell what happened and when if they want. It doesn't speed up the process when they don't do that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 25th, 2017 at 1:18:15 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

A lot of this is on Trump and his people. They have the ability to tell what happened and when if they want.

Nothing to tell, so they say nothing. They whole
point of the Russia thing is not to impeach, not
to ferret out criminals, the entire exercise is to
sow doubt in voters minds and make them sour
on Trump and vote Dem. It's not working in
spades, nobody cares but the Dems, it's not
bringing any Trump voters to their side. We
have no animus towards Russia, they aren't
Nazi's no matter how you paint them. This
whole thing is a stupid waste of time. They
are finally realizing this, at least the smart
ones are.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 25th, 2017 at 4:38:23 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: petroglyph
I haven't seen network news in years. I have said several times and posted links that the US is doing and has done business with Russia since they were our allies in ww2. It has never stopped. We are buying crude oil from them last month and next month. We cannot do business without talking with them.

I am not a Trump supporter, never was. If whoever has something bigger than an oil or banking deal, bring it. But all this has been is public flagellation. I don't care at this point if he snorted coke and did hookers with Putin and smoke a joint with Bill Clinton. I like much of the public grew weary of the persecution long ago. If you got it, do it, but for gods sake quit talking about it.

Tillerson was always an Exxon man, how does anyone think business gets done, by osmosis?

Doing business with Russia is fine.

Having to disclose your meetings with Russians, and failing to disclose them and/or lying about the purpose or topic of them, is not fine.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 25th, 2017 at 6:43:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob

Weary? Nobody cares except CNN and MS and
a few Dems in congress.

Why do you watch so much CNN and MS?
I have no idea whats on Fox
Eb's eyes glued to CNN and MS
He really cares what they broadcast
Lol
In the end, its all about Mueller and his team
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 25th, 2017 at 11:06:53 AM permalink
petroglyph
Quote: Dalex64
Doing business with Russia is fine.

Having to disclose your meetings with Russians, and failing to disclose them and/or lying about the purpose or topic of them, is not fine.
I don't know Dalex, has he done something illegal? Like I said, I haven't seen the news. Also there is no tv where I am. I wouldn't search for MSM if there were. But I do read so I see what interests me.

You say here, business is ok, but Trump has to disclose it and tell everyone the purpose or topic? I can see where trying to make peace in Syria and work together to oust the ISIS might work better if it weren't announced to the world. The gov doesn't tell us what they do here either, or in the UK with our friends. Some stuff we don't need or get to know.

This has been going on since the election, and I want the gov to get to the business eluded to during the election. Namely getting us out of foreign entanglements and police wall street.

The pres can't do that while he is always trying to duck and cover and his opposition knows that in spades. They seem to want to keep him tied up so he can't do anything at all and then say he's not doing anything. I hope he arrests and prosecutes a few of them false accusers.
July 25th, 2017 at 11:25:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The Senate GOP is digging their own graves today (along with the graves of many sick Trump voters).

It's hard for me to be upset. They deserve to suffer.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 25th, 2017 at 11:34:49 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
I love this headline:

July 25th, 2017 at 11:38:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph

The pres can't do that while he is always trying to duck and cover and his opposition knows that in spades. They seem to want to keep him tied up so he can't do anything at all and then say he's not doing anything. I hope he arrests and prosecutes a few of them false accusers.

If the purpose of our government is to let the other party do whatever one opposes without complaint, I'm out.

As they say, Trump has both houses of Congress. The problem if any, is really his.

Weirdly for all the pettiness, Trump engages in it himself. Not like he couldn't avoid it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 25th, 2017 at 11:55:06 AM permalink
petroglyph
If the purpose of our government is to let the other party do whatever one opposes without complaint, I'm out.

As they say, Trump has both houses of Congress. The problem if any, is really his.

Weirdly for all the pettiness, Trump engages in it himself. Not like he couldn't avoid it.
As I have said I'm not a supporter, but the pettiness I object to is this Russia stuff. I don't like all the time Trump spends on social media. I am an equal opportunity disliker. My guy was Ron Paul, and I even dis agreed with him.

But if the left wants to go after him, go after the crap in MENA and Afgh. Or do what Obama said he would do and clean up wall street. Medicine needs to be fixed from the supply side not the demand side. Neither party wants health care for everyone, they just want political power.

And to hell with anyone sucking up to Adelson or Aipac. America first. We are losing our country while this bullcrap continues. Gov also needs to roll back the insane expenditures for the MIC.