2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 25th, 2017 at 12:02:49 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: petroglyph
I don't know Dalex, has he done something illegal? Like I said, I haven't seen the news. Also there is no tv where I am. I wouldn't search for MSM if there were. But I do read so I see what interests me.

You say here, business is ok, but Trump has to disclose it and tell everyone the purpose or topic? I can see where trying to make peace in Syria and work together to oust the ISIS might work better if it weren't announced to the world. The gov doesn't tell us what they do here either, or in the UK with our friends. Some stuff we don't need or get to know.

This has been going on since the election, and I want the gov to get to the business eluded to during the election. Namely getting us out of foreign entanglements and police wall street.

The pres can't do that while he is always trying to duck and cover and his opposition knows that in spades. They seem to want to keep him tied up so he can't do anything at all and then say he's not doing anything. I hope he arrests and prosecutes a few of them false accusers.

It has nothing to do with him doing business with Russians.

It has to do with some mandatory federal disclosures that he and his campaign had to file regarding interactions with foreign elements, as part of the requirements for serving in higher office or in an administration for that office. It looks a lot like they lied on those disclosures. I am not sure if that is a crime or not.

So, it has nothing to do with a private businessman doing business with Russians, it is about a politician running for president and his campaign, and their interactions with the Russians, business-related or otherwise.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 25th, 2017 at 12:37:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
As I have said I'm not a supporter, but the pettiness I object to is this Russia stuff. I don't like all the time Trump spends on social media. I am an equal opportunity disliker. My guy was Ron Paul, and I even dis agreed with him.

But if the left wants to go after him, go after the crap in MENA and Afgh. Or do what Obama said he would do and clean up wall street. Medicine needs to be fixed from the supply side not the demand side. Neither party wants health care for everyone, they just want political power.

And to hell with anyone sucking up to Adelson or Aipac. America first. We are losing our country while this bullcrap continues. Gov also needs to roll back the insane expenditures for the MIC.

If you just hate investigations you have to be against it, regardless of the party any power. I can't think of anyone who qualifies.

Maybe Face, but he just doesn't like politics much at all and might have them all jailed.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 25th, 2017 at 2:27:48 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Or do what Obama said he would do and clean up wall street.

Good point. This would please the populist Trump voters in the Rust Belt (WI, PA, MI, OH etc.) and it would certainly delight kneejerk progressive liberals like myself. I can sort of forgive Obama for going easy on Wall Street during the recovery (2009-2010) but once the economy was back on track Obama should've hammered 'em hard, especially during his second term. Alas, Obama couldn't bite the hand that feeds the Democratic Party, there's a lot of campaign fundraising money at stake.
July 25th, 2017 at 3:05:10 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: rxwine
If you just hate investigations you have to be against it, regardless of the party any power. I can't think of anyone who qualifies.

Maybe Face, but he just doesn't like politics much at all and might have them all jailed.

Nah, man, not a fan of jails, gaols, clinks or pokes, especially when some c#$% has a financial interest in it.

Lemme get the ball rolling with my Metric Standard and Removal of Standard Time base, get some inertia into my bid, and then I'll reveal my Public Flogging measures. Forget plopping perfectly good producers into a cell where I have to pay for it. Cane these c#$%s half to death, then free them to a life of general contracting. The caning, admittedly, is just my sadism. Having em live in the world they created as a J. Sixpack seems both fair and just.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
July 25th, 2017 at 6:50:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I've been saying this about the crackpot site
Snopes since last year. Worthless.

"In the 1990s, when Snopes was founded, it could reasonably claim to be a apolitical debunker of popular myths. Today, however, it barely bothers to conceal its left-wing slant. Snopes allows openly left-wing writers, including former BuzzFeed writer Alex H. Kasprak and Bethania Palma, a Raw Story and Truthout contributor who linked Donald Trump to the KKK and defended a professor’s anti-white comments, to fact-check stories about the right."
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 26th, 2017 at 6:54:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
I've been saying this about the crackpot site
Snopes since last year. Worthless.

"In the 1990s, when Snopes was founded, it could reasonably claim to be a apolitical debunker of popular myths. Today, however, it barely bothers to conceal its left-wing slant. Snopes allows openly left-wing writers, including former BuzzFeed writer Alex H. Kasprak and Bethania Palma, a Raw Story and Truthout contributor who linked Donald Trump to the KKK and defended a professor’s anti-white comments, to fact-check stories about the right."

Notice how EB never includes a link to the source of his right-wing blather? He just picks and chooses which part he wants to highlight and expects everyone to take it as gospel, I guess.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 26th, 2017 at 11:13:32 AM permalink
Evenbob
"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you."

God, I love this guy..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 26th, 2017 at 12:44:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
God, I love this guy..

Must feel good to be one of the 35% of Americans who do....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 26th, 2017 at 1:11:07 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

God, I love this guy..

EB speaking to god?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 26th, 2017 at 1:52:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Celebrities Melt Down over Trump’s Transgender Military Policy: ‘You Just Pissed Off the Wrong Community’

LOL! Like there is even one Lgbtzxym
supporter in the country that's a Trump
voter. Way too funny. My son is in the
military and he says there is zero support
for TG's among the ranks. Less than zero,
actually. There are 50 times more military
voters who love this decision than there
are lost voters on the other side.