2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 17th, 2018 at 5:37:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
Do you think the Rooskies are out to get us?.

The professionals are laughing their
asses off at what incompetent boobs
these Russian trolls were. Keystone
Kops is more like it, they can't get
out of their own way.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 17th, 2018 at 7:42:43 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Do you think the Rooskies are out to get us?

<snip>.

Yes. Yes, I do.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 17th, 2018 at 7:50:22 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: beachbumbabs
Yes. Yes, I do.
Why, why why? The world war that is already well underway isn't nuclear or asymmetric, it's financial. Who started that? Moreover, who is winning?

All but 4 countries on the globe use a web of the same central bank.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 17th, 2018 at 8:12:08 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Why, why why? The world war that is already well underway isn't nuclear or asymmetric, it's financial. Who started that? Moreover, who is winning?

All but 4 countries on the globe use a web of the same central bank.

Because there's considerable evidence that indicates they are. We would lose everything that's important about this country if it continues to become an oligarchy, and that's where the powerful Russians are trying to push us.

Shut down opposition politicians.

Shut down the free press.

Shut down the independent justice system.

Sell out Congress.

Empower the Presidency beyond its Constitutional limits.

Unfetter the banking industry.

Disenfranchise the diverse voters.

Remove environmental protections and consumer rights from business regulations.

All of that is happening right now, most of it with little media coverage (mommy! Look what the orange orangutan is doing now!) I mean, really, who GAS what kind of sluts he sleeps with? But that's covered 24/7/365, along with every other stupid pet tweet, while the wheels are grinding our beautiful democracy into dust with hardly a notice.

And what country is the model for that, and stands to gain many billions if it can be pulled off? You guessed it. Russkies. Who is looking on in horror and disgust? The rest of Europe and North America.

God knows if this can ever be fixed. Mueller can't work fast enough for me.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
February 18th, 2018 at 1:33:03 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: beachbumbabs
Because there's considerable evidence that indicates they are. We would lose everything that's important about this country if it continues to become an oligarchy, and that's where the powerful Russians are trying to push us.
Would have me believe that since the fall of the USSR in '91, that they have risen from destruction to overtake the USA? If they are that clever we are doomed. The US owns the IMF and the world reserve currency.

The wealthy that fled Russia are businessmen, see Enron, Exxon, and Perdue or Monsanto. They can't move without being watched, or move money without the banks. WE, own the banks.

Not only do "we" own the banks, we own the internet .

Quote:
Unfetter the banking industry.
'08 and QE were plenty. The banks are really hedge funds, bring back Glass Steagall.

Quote:
Remove environmental protections and consumer rights from business regulations.
How many superfund sites are there? At least the Russians entombed Chernobyl .

Quote:
I mean, really, who GAS what kind of sluts he sleeps with?
We are all whores, lying about it to different degrees.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
February 18th, 2018 at 6:59:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
You should be a mafia lawyer
Is John Gotti innocent in your eyes?
Lets throw out Sammy the Bulls testimony and declare Gotti innocent
I believe Joe Villachi. I read the book. A dirty person that made a deal and came clean
His testimony has the ring of truth.
So you think Joe was lying and everybody in the Mafia are boy scouts?

You condemn the evidence before its even presented
Such a closed mind. sad.
My mind is open
I want to see the evidence before I make a decision
I heard the testimony from Sammy the Bull. It had the ring of truth
Dirty people come clean and help convict dirtier people.
That's how real life works in the justice system
Without the testimony of dirty people coming clean, the jails would be empty.

You really think I have a closed mind, Ed? You don't think that is the worst personal insult thrown out here on DT ever? What has happened to you?
Dirty people come clean, true...... but they will be coerced into saying anything to get themselves off. Of course what they say might be true. I am not saying that there has never been a plea deal that the person taking the deal is offering nothing but 100% honest testimony! I AM saying that since if they do NOT say what the prosecutor wants, they get NO deal! You can believe that that is not how the prosecutor will work. I believe that after tens of thousands of man hours on this witch hunt there is NOTHING that will stop the prosecutor with coming up with as many indictments as he can. Most are LIKELY correct, but not assuredly so.
So, real life works in the justice system by a prosecutor making a threat, and the EV for that person is almost always to make a deal, WHETHER OR NOT the testimony they will offer is true.
February 18th, 2018 at 7:24:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
You really think I have a closed mind, Ed? You don't think that is the worst personal insult thrown out here on DT ever? What has happened to you?
Dirty people come clean, true...... but they will be coerced into saying anything to get themselves off. Of course what they say might be true. I am not saying that there has never been a plea deal that the person taking the deal is offering nothing but 100% honest testimony! I AM saying that since if they do NOT say what the prosecutor wants, they get NO deal! You can believe that that is not how the prosecutor will work. I believe that after tens of thousands of man hours on this witch hunt there is NOTHING that will stop the prosecutor with coming up with as many indictments as he can. Most are LIKELY correct, but not assuredly so.
So, real life works in the justice system by a prosecutor making a threat, and the EV for that person is almost always to make a deal, WHETHER OR NOT the testimony they will offer is true.

You have no idea what evidence Mueller has and you are questioning the evidence without even knowing what that evidence is

There is no way I can have an opinion on evidence I have not seen
That is an open mind

My position is, lets see what evidence Mueller has before questioning the evidence

If Hillary conspired to break the law with somebody. That person gets caught breaking the law and makes a deal to testify against Clinton
No way would I condemn or question that testimony until I hear the evidence
I will never ever condemn or question evidence I have not seen
I have an open mind regarding evidence regardless if a Dem or Republican is being targeted
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 18th, 2018 at 10:24:29 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO

Why do you think I have him blocked?
(am I allowed to use the word 'him'?
I seriously don't know, with these strict
pronoun rules now, should I have said
'it', so as not to offend the censors?)
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 18th, 2018 at 1:44:16 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
All you are going to do there, Bob, is piss off Face and put yourself on the end of a short leash.

In other news, Trump is now blaming the Florida shooting on the Russian investigation, specifically that they are spending too much time on investigating his campaign for collusion.

What happened to Trump making America safe again, and "The buck stops here"?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
February 18th, 2018 at 2:00:52 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: Dalex64
All you are going to do there, Bob, is piss off Face and put yourself on the end of a short leash.

In other news, Trump is now blaming the Florida shooting on the Russian investigation, specifically that they are spending too much time on investigating his campaign for collusion.

What happened to Trump making America safe again, and "The buck stops here"?

Painful to have such an ass in office. 48 hours later, he's furthering his political agenda on the bones of children. A pity he was allowed to breed.