1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 21st, 2018 at 11:38:09 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
Proud of Trump bending the knee????????
Trump had to congratulate his leader. He had no choice

Well, you may have missed part of the leak.

At one point Davy Dennison said "Putin expects me to drop my drawers and spread 'em. but all i do is get on my knees and suck hi c**k." So there's that much consolation.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 21st, 2018 at 2:27:12 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Nareed
Well, you may have missed part of the leak.

At one point Davy Dennison said "Putin expects me to drop my drawers and spread 'em. but all i do is get on my knees and suck hi c**k." So there's that much consolation.

What???!! We didn't hear that part around here. LMAO.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 21st, 2018 at 2:43:55 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I will believe Theresa May over petro any day when it come to what happens on UK soil
"Scottish YouTube personality Count Dankula — real name Mark Meechan — was found guilty at Glasgow Sherrif Court Tuesday of a hate crime, and potentially faces two months in prison after recording a video of his girlfriend’s dog doing Nazi salutes."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03/20/youtuber-count-dankula-found-guilty-in-shtposting-case-by-british-court/

I didn't realize the source till I quoted it, but oh well.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 21st, 2018 at 3:44:43 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I have no doubt he ordered the poisoning.
http://buchanan.org/blog/did-putin-order-the-salisbury-hit-128936

Also: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/porton-down-scientists-under-extreme-pressure-confirm-nerve-gas-russian "The government has never said the nerve agent was made in Russia, or that it can only be made in Russia. The exact formulation “of a type developed by Russia” was used by Theresa May in parliament, used by the UK at the UN Security Council, used by Boris Johnson on the BBC yesterday and, most tellingly of all, “of a type developed by Russia” is the precise phrase used in the joint communique issued by the UK, USA, France and Germany yesterday:"

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03/no-patients-have-experienced-symptoms-of-nerve-agent-poisoning-in-salisbury.html

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/ Who did it and why?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 21st, 2018 at 4:08:12 PM permalink
Nareed
The question is: what is Trump afraid Mueller will uncover?

I see 6 possibilities thus far:

1) Outright collusion with Russia either by Trump or with Trump's knowledge
2) Actual electoral fraud by Trump or with his knowledge
3) Confirmation of parts of the Steele Dossier, meaning Putin or one or more Russian oligarchs have something to blackmail him with.
4) High crimes unrelated to the election, perhaps committed years before, either by Trump or by his family, or both. Something like tax evasion,fraud or money laundering.
5) Something really embarrassing or outright morally repulsive, like incest (maybe Stephanie Clifford has something along those lines). Or a passel of bastard children.
6) Nothing actually criminal or unethical, but some kind of determination that trump would have lost absent Russian interference in the election. not just the general election, but the primaries as well.

I may, naturally, have overlooked something blatantly obvious.
March 21st, 2018 at 8:50:30 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
They are going to find (have already found?) That, when Trump went broke in the late 90s and early 00s, he took Russian mob money in the hundreds of millions, because every legitimate bank would not lend to him.

The Russians then used him to launder billions in stolen and dirty assets to broker/purchase properties, many in the US, and became silent partners in properties they could not otherwise own.

He's going to be toast. Burnt orange toast. Just a question of how long it takes to gather enough evidence and follow the money to its sources.

Hopefully, they can manage it before he gets us all killed. Might be a close thing.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 22nd, 2018 at 7:28:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Will Mexico pay for the wall
apparently not due to Trumps latest tweet

"Got $1.6 Billion to start Wall on Southern Border, rest will be forthcoming. Most importantly, got $700 Billion to rebuild our Military, $716 Billion next year...most ever. Had to waste money on Dem giveaways in order to take care of military pay increase and new equipment."

WTF
Why isn't Mexico paying for the wall????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 22nd, 2018 at 8:48:29 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Trump's lead lawyer for the Russia investigation, John Dowd, just resigned.

Said Trump isn't listening to his advice, so he's no longer able to represent him .

That's pretty significant, I think, that a guy like him would walk away from what has to be an enormous paycheck. I think it almost had to be a "resign or you're fired" situation.

I also think.it reflects the failure (in Trump's eyes) for his lawyers to sell the idea of him getting the investigation over quickly thru the negotiations they reportedly offered over the last couple months.
March 22nd, 2018 at 9:30:42 AM permalink
Nareed
Will Mexico pay for the wall

Of course.

And Germany will pay for Social Security, France for medicare, Spain for Medicaid, and China and Russia will cover the defense budget.

And then you wake up.
March 22nd, 2018 at 1:52:32 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
How good is Donald at trashing the dow? -2,659 points from the high point in January.

-724 today, that's why I mention it.

A typical headline: Dow closes down over 700 points on fear of trade war.

Canada is one of the countries NOT excluded in the steel tariffs. You know, because of the trade deficit.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan