No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 14th, 2018 at 6:18:09 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
This isn't a surprise to me, but Trump's administration is putting public relations above public health.

https://politi.co/2L2BQSm

"White House, EPA headed off chemical pollution study

The intervention by Scott Pruitt’s aides came after one White House official warned the findings would cause a ‘public relations nightmare.'"
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 30th, 2018 at 10:29:53 AM permalink
Dalex64
Trump apparently bragged that our F18's took out 100 to 300 Russians in Syria.

Now, the Russians have troops in the area, we have troops in the area.

What do you think the reaction would be here to Putin bragging that his jets took out 100 to 300 Americans?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 30th, 2018 at 1:08:06 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Dalex64
This isn't a surprise to me, but Trump's administration is putting public relations above public health.

https://politi.co/2L2BQSm

"White House, EPA headed off chemical pollution study

The intervention by Scott Pruitt’s aides came after one White House official warned the findings would cause a ‘public relations nightmare.'"
These gov workers that stay for their entire career, that lie and cover up lies, need to be held responsible for some of the cya that they do in their positions, that cause a great deal of harm. Regardless of what party they support.

""Dr. Beck should know firsthand that the Bush administration sidelined science at every turn, given that she spent time at OMB during that time."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 31st, 2018 at 11:01:06 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
This is your daily reminder that Trump is a crook, a philanderer, a f**ng liar, a bully, a racist twerp, and a f**ng moron.

Reminder: Trump is a crook, a philanderer, a f**ng liar, a bully, a racist twerp, and a f**ng moron.

Thank you. This has been your daily reminder that Trump is a crook, a philanderer, a f**ng liar, a bully, a racist twerp, and a f**ng moron.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 31st, 2018 at 12:50:34 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Nareed
This is your daily reminder that Trump is a crook, a philanderer, a f**ng liar, a bully, a racist twerp, and a f**ng moron.

Reminder: Trump is a crook, a philanderer, a f**ng liar, a bully, a racist twerp, and a f**ng moron.

Thank you. This has been your daily reminder that Trump is a crook, a philanderer, a f**ng liar, a bully, a racist twerp, and a f**ng moron.

Thanks for making it easy with your tagline.

Quote: Nareed tagline
Donald Trump is a fucking liar

To clarify the rules, even masked swearing is not above the rules. I admit I do it from time to time, but it is done sparingly to quote others or to heavily emphasize something. The above is just egregious.

Two weeks, based largely on past history of recent rule violations.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 31st, 2018 at 1:04:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

What do you think the reaction would be here to Putin bragging that his jets took out 100 to 300 Americans?

Why I would like us to turn our backs on Syria.

We bombed Syria because they "killed their own people."

McVeigh did the same to us for the same thing.

Though the real idea is probably to prolong the chaos, bout our and the Russians benefit.
The President is a fink.
June 2nd, 2018 at 6:34:06 AM permalink
Dalex64
Q: Can you just give us the flavor of what the letter said?
A: It was a very interesting letter.

8 minutes later.....
Q: (regarding the letter) Did you send anything back?
A: No I didn't, I haven't seen the letter yet.

I guess someone must have told him it was an interesting letter.
June 2nd, 2018 at 9:11:59 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Q: Can you just give us the flavor of what the letter said?
A: It was a very interesting letter.

8 minutes later.....
Q: (regarding the letter) Did you send anything back?
A: No I didn't, I haven't seen the letter yet.

I guess someone must have told him it was an interesting letter.

I'm quite positive the Secret Service would run tests on the envelope or, at the very minimum, X-Ray it, before it was allowed to be handed to POTUS - perhaps they gave POTUS a head's up on what was contained therein - perhaps not - just my theory
June 4th, 2018 at 10:06:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
I read fewer than 10 Eagles players were going to the White House so it was cancelled. What's the big deal, Trump just says they all showed up, like he claims a big crowd at inauguration. Why worry about the truth now?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 5th, 2018 at 3:12:36 PM permalink
Dalex64
I guess he could use a teleprompter, possibly with a bouncy-ball over the words, for patriotic song lyrics