2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 10th, 2018 at 11:11:45 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: fleaswatter
Please provide a source or your information that over 50% of the country hates President Trump.

It is part of the TDS that many liberals are suffering from that they assume that because someone voted for the Democrat candidate that they must inherently "hate" Trump. I'll say this.... the 48% or so of Americans that voted for Trump did not hate him. I'll say that of the other 52% many hate Trump, but many just preferred a different candidate. So there is NO WAY over half the country hates Trump. It is part of TDS that the anti-Trumpers just feel that you can't just not like his policies, personality, tweets, etc... without hating him. It doesn't fit their narrative so they just use hyperbole.
August 10th, 2018 at 11:15:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
2 months age the generic ballot was
13% in favor of Dems, now it's dropped
to 2%. A statistical tie.

I won't even bother asking for a source.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 10th, 2018 at 11:18:11 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
It is part of the TDS that many liberals are suffering from that they assume that because someone voted for the Democrat candidate that they must inherently "hate" Trump. I'll say this.... the 48% or so of Americans that voted for Trump did not hate him. I'll say that of the other 52% many hate Trump, but many just preferred a different candidate. So there is NO WAY over half the country hates Trump. It is part of TDS that the anti-Trumpers just feel that you can't just not like his policies, personality, tweets, etc... without hating him. It doesn't fit their narrative so they just use hyperbole.

Do they talk about "TDS" on Fox News a lot or something?

"TDS" is the new "fake news." You righties have overused it to the point where it is meaningless now.
August 10th, 2018 at 11:26:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Do they talk about "TDS" on Fox News a lot or something?

Every non Lib news source talks
about it. You seriously don't see
how insane a lot of Libs reactions
are to Trump? Destroying his
star, for instance. That seems normal
to you?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 10th, 2018 at 11:35:04 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
So there is NO WAY over half the country hates Trump.

I disagree
I have followed politics all my life, almost 60 yrs old
The only politician in my life that I have ever hated is Trump
I have no doubt most on the left agrees with me because Trump is a racist.
All the recent special elections, republicans are underperforming by large margins
In Ohio where Trump won by 11 points, the republican is ahead by a razor
That's due to Trump driving the Dem vote to the polls due to their hate for Trump
Trump is a racist and the Left hates racists
That's why I hate Trump.
I hate all racists
I believe 30% of the country are racists
I believe over 50% of the country hates racists
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2018 at 11:42:03 AM permalink
ams288
Omarosa says she saw Donald eat a piece of paper after a meeting he had with Michael Cohen.

I don’t care if it’s true. It’s funny. This is what you get when you put someone like Omarosa in your WH!
August 10th, 2018 at 11:42:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Every non Lib news source talks
about it. You seriously don't see
how insane a lot of Libs reactions
are to Trump? Destroying his
star, for instance. That seems normal
to you?

You can tell how much TDS the libs have the more they say, "racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobe...." and whatever about Trump and his supporters. Things are booming because of Trump and they are going to pieces over it! Noting intelligent to say so they say "RACIST" despite not being able to point out one racist thing he has said or done.

I love how the liberals want to remove his star because of how he treated women, but not a peep about Bill Cosby's star!
The President is a fink.
August 10th, 2018 at 11:44:17 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Noting intelligent to say so they say "RACIST" despite not being able to point out one racist thing he has said or done.

Plenty of people have pointed out lots of racist things he has said and done. You just pretend that those things aren't racist.
August 10th, 2018 at 11:49:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Plenty of people have pointed out lots of racist things he has said and done. You just pretend that those things aren't racist.

Totally agree
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2018 at 11:50:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Plenty of people have pointed out lots of racist things he has said and done. You just pretend that those things aren't
racist.

No, plenty of people have defined "racism?" down to anything they are not intelligent enough to refute on merit. Like people who favor open borders calling anyone who does not "racist."

Liberals can rarely make their point on merit, so they play the race card. Been doing it for 50 years now.

If you think 10 million plus illegal aliens is a good idea, please tell us why without calling those who do not "racist."
The President is a fink.