2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 15th, 2018 at 7:32:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Hmmm, so President Trump was "accused" of antiblack bias. So when is an accusation a proof of guilt? So if i accuse you of being a racist, you are one? I think here in the US a person is innocent until proven guilty.

So how was the case adjudicated? Was President Trump found guilty of antiblack bias? Was he fined, jailed, etc?

terapined's post was in response to this blatant lie from AZDuffman:

Quote: AZDuffman
Nobody claimed he was even a slight racist until he ran for POTUS.

Everything about proof of guilt, innocent until proven guilty, etc. is irrelevant. Terapined was just providing evidence that people claimed he was a racist long before he ran for President.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2018 at 8:43:15 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
terapined's post was in response to this blatant lie from AZDuffman:

Everything about proof of guilt, innocent until proven guilty, etc. is irrelevant. Terapined was just providing evidence that people claimed he was a racist long before he ran for President.

Are you the guardian of the left? I sure that terapined is more than capable of responding for himself.

That said, I do agree with you that my response was not in the context of the thread.

None-the-less, an unproved accusation of being racist does not make someone racist.
Let's go Brandon
August 15th, 2018 at 8:59:44 AM permalink
ams288
Are you the guardian of the left? I sure that terapined is more than capable of responding for himself.

I had to jump in to prevent you from moving the goalposts from "no one accused Donald of being racist till he ran for Pres" to "just because someone is accused of racism, doesn't mean they're racist." That's not what we were discussing here.
August 15th, 2018 at 9:00:14 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

That said, I do agree with you that my response was not in the context of the thread.

No kidding.
Bottom line
I am right and AZ is wrong

Nobody claimed he was even a slight racist until he ran for POTUS. .

The definition of claimed - state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

The newspaper article from 1973 proves that I am right and AZ is wrong
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 15th, 2018 at 9:09:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
No kidding.
Bottom line
I am right and AZ is wrong

The definition of claimed - state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

The newspaper article from 1973 proves that I am right and AZ is wrong

That you have to find some obscure case from 1973, years before anyone even knew who Trump was, actually makes my point and shows how pathetic your claims of “racism” on his part are.

Common back then and even now to make such cases against developers.

How about something real.
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2018 at 9:39:29 AM permalink
ams288
That you have to find some obscure case from 1973, years before anyone even knew who Trump was, actually makes my point and shows how pathetic your claims of “racism” on his part are.

Common back then and even now to make such cases against developers.

How about something real.

A valiant attempt at goalpost-moving. But terapined proved you wrong, and apparently you aren't man enough to own up to it.
August 15th, 2018 at 11:36:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
A valiant attempt at goalpost-moving. But terapined proved you wrong, and apparently you aren't man enough to own up to it.

All he proved was all he could find was some pathetic example of some old case nobody ever heard of.

And it all proves the liberals on the board have nothing real to add so they just keep crying "racism."
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2018 at 11:52:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
old

You're the one who brings up Robert Byrd every time you want to accuse the Democrats of racism.. Talk about old accusations. Byrd was once a recruiter for the KKK.

Trump will never come close to this though.

Quote:
But perhaps the most remarkable tribute came from the NAACP. In years prior, Senator Byrd received a 100% rating from the NAACP for his pro-civil rights voting record. In a statement, the group’s then-president, Ben Jealous, said:

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation. Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/yashar-hedayat/the-breitbartification-of_b_11987814.html
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 15th, 2018 at 11:58:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
You're the one who brings up Robert Byrd every time you want to accuse the Democrats of racism.. Talk about old accusations. Byrd was once a recruiter for the KKK.

Because Liberals keep calling the GOP "racist" yet they praise a KKK recruiter! Some go to rallies for racist groups and accuse the GOP of racism. I am just pointing out the being hypocrites.

Quote:
Trump will never come close to this though.

Won't get an award from a liberal and racist group? Good for him!
The President is a fink.
August 15th, 2018 at 11:59:18 AM permalink
ams288
All he proved was all he could find was some pathetic example of some old case nobody ever heard of.

And it all proves the liberals on the board have nothing real to add so they just keep crying "racism."

I’d heard of the housing discrimination cases against Trump before.

Maybe you should start following the real news!