No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

August 24th, 2018 at 10:32:56 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Uh-oh, the Feds just gave immunity to Allen Weisselberg. This tells us that Weisselberg had criminal liability, because people who don't have criminal exposure don't need immunity.

Who is Allen Weisselberg? The Chief Financial Officer for the Trump Organization.
August 24th, 2018 at 11:36:50 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: reno
Uh-oh, the Feds just gave immunity to Allen Weisselberg. .

Means nothing. They often do it just
to see if someone has anything to
spill. It's a desperation move many
times, and it looks good for them
in the press.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 24th, 2018 at 12:39:50 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Uh-oh, the Feds just gave immunity to Allen Weisselberg. This tells us that Weisselberg had criminal liability, because people who don't have criminal exposure don't need immunity.

Who is Allen Weisselberg? The Chief Financial Officer for the Trump Organization.

The feds also gave immunity to numerous Hillary associates during the Hillary email investigation. I guess they all must have had "criminal liability".
Let's go Brandon
August 24th, 2018 at 12:56:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
The feds also gave immunity to numerous Hillary associates during the Hillary email investigation. I guess they all must have had "criminal liability".

Exactly. Immunity is more often than
not just an incentive for somebody
to talk. it has nothing to do with them
being criminals themselves. In fact,
the authorities hate to give immunity
to anybody they can nail for real
crimes.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 25th, 2018 at 12:08:51 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the "source agreement" between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-trump-world-tower-doorman-releases-catch-and-kill-contract-about-alleged-trump-affair/ar-BBMpf93?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 25th, 2018 at 4:53:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
She wouldn't sell home to Trump fans -- now price is $100G lower

Got the wrong kind of attention for herself.
The President is a fink.
August 25th, 2018 at 5:21:52 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Until the business owners start doing jail time, they will continue to hire undocumented workers. And since these business owners make campaign contributions to the right politicians, there will never be a crackdown.

Do not disagree that knowingly hiring an lllegal alien should be a crime resulting in jail time.. But apparently this illegal alien scum was smart enough to get a fake ID and social security number with a fake name. You can bet your bottom dollar that this business will now have all it's employees scrutinized. Good!
August 25th, 2018 at 8:24:15 AM permalink
reno
Quote: Evenbob
Means nothing. They often do it just
to see if someone has anything to
spill. It's a desperation move many
times, and it looks good for them
in the press.

If you're operating under the assumption that Trump is an honest honorable businessman who never cheats, than immunity for Weisselberg is a giant nothingburger.

Here's a list of presidents since 1968 who've released their tax returns: Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Here's a list of president since 1968 who haven't: Trump.

In 2014, Trump said, "If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that." In February 2015, Trump told Hugh Hewitt he'd release his tax returns. In October 2015, Trump told ABC News he'd release his tax returns. In January 2016, Trump told NBC's Meet the Press that he was "working on it."

Who's the man who files Trump's tax returns? Allen Weisselberg.
August 25th, 2018 at 9:06:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
If you're operating under the assumption that Trump is an honest honorable businessman who never cheats, than immunity for Weisselberg is a giant nothingburger.

Here's a list of presidents since 1968 who've released their tax returns: Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Here's a list of president since 1968 who haven't: Trump.

In 2014, Trump said, "If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that." In February 2015, Trump told Hugh Hewitt he'd release his tax returns. In October 2015, Trump told ABC News he'd release his tax returns. In January 2016, Trump told NBC's Meet the Press that he was "working on it."

I have to say I do not see the fascination of the left on his tax returns.
The President is a fink.
August 25th, 2018 at 10:03:55 AM permalink
reno
Quote: AZDuffman
I have to say I do not see the fascination of the left on his tax returns.

Here's just one tiny little example: the hush money paid to Stormy Daniels was listed as a "legal expense." That's a felony.

Quote: New York Times
The New York State attorney general’s office has moved to open a criminal investigation into whether Mr. Cohen has violated state tax law, an inquiry that would be unrelated to the federal tax evasion charges that he pleaded guilty to on Tuesday, according to a person with knowledge of the state matter.

The attorney general, Barbara D. Underwood, in recent days sought a referral from the state Department of Taxation and Finance, which is needed to conduct such an inquiry and to prosecute any violations of state tax law it might uncover, the person said. Such requests are seldom denied. The state’s double jeopardy laws do not apply to tax crimes.

The State of New York isn't the only entity concerned with the Stormy Daniels hush money. There's also the City of New York.

Quote: New York Times
The Manhattan district attorney’s office is considering pursuing criminal charges against the Trump Organization and two senior company officials in connection with Michael D. Cohen’s hush money payment to an adult film actress, according to two officials with knowledge of the matter.

Manhattan prosecutors are focused on whether business records were falsified, one of the officials said. That could be charged as a low-level felony, or as a misdemeanor. It’s a misdemeanor for a person or company to make a false entry in a business record or cause one to be made, with intent to defraud. It becomes a felony if it is done to commit or conceal another crime.