No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

September 16th, 2018 at 6:56:45 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
If you can't show where I am in overdrive spinning, I DEMAND expect a public apology from you here in this forum.

This has got to be satire, right?

Ahhh, ams to the defense. No satire at all. I have noticed that terapined (who usually is quick to reply to my posts) has been quiet. I have no problems with being criticized here for posts that I have actually made. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I do take offense when someone posts that they are "Rolling on the Floor laughing" at me because I am in "overdrive" trying to spin Manafort/Mueller, when I did not make a single post about the subject. The fact that terapined has not responded shows exactly the type of person he is.

Quote:
Just about every post of yours is in overdrive spinning.

Your opinion, I beg to differ. Many would agree that just about every one your posts fits the same characterization.

Quote:
You were the only rightie who attempted to defend Donald’s insane tweets about the 3,000 he let die in PR. Not even EB or AZ bothered wth that...

So, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China.
Let's go Brandon
September 16th, 2018 at 7:03:16 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The fact that terapined has not responded shows exactly the type of person he is.

Someone who has a life on the weekends outside an Internet forum?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 16th, 2018 at 7:08:08 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Someone who has a life on the weekends outside an Internet forum?

excellent SPIN
Let's go Brandon
September 16th, 2018 at 7:38:54 AM permalink
ams288
excellent SPIN

I demand an apology!

jk
September 16th, 2018 at 7:49:45 AM permalink
fleaswatter
I demand an apology!

jk

I am truly sorry ;-)

I think we have beat this to death and need to get back to bashing President Trump :-0
Let's go Brandon
September 17th, 2018 at 3:03:08 AM permalink
hooboy
Threads: 0
I think we have beat this to death and need to get back to bashing President Trump :-0
The Trump bashing gets more and more insane by the second. One TDS sufferer even thinks that Trump didn't want to be president lol!!

He claims that Trump ran for president only because he needed publicity (even though he was already world famous) and that he needed money (even though he's already a billionaire). These people are delusional I tell you!
September 17th, 2018 at 5:57:23 AM permalink
ams288
Donald's twitter feed seems neutered lately.

He hasn't posted anything truly insane since his batsh*** crazy tweets about Puerto Rico.

Nothing about Manafort flipping on him. Nothing about Kavanaugh's sexual assault. Just lots of tweets about the hurricane response, some parroting of Fox News talking heads, and some bragging about Obama's economy.

It's almost as if the adults in the room have taken his unsecured phone away from him...
September 17th, 2018 at 7:58:10 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
He hasn't posted anything truly insane since his batsh*** crazy tweets about Puerto Rico.

i'm guessing he doesn't yet know what Manafort is going to say.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2018 at 9:32:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: hooboy
The Trump bashing gets more and more insane by the second. One TDS sufferer even thinks that Trump didn't want to be president lol!!

He claims that Trump ran for president only because he needed publicity (even though he was already world famous) and that he needed money (even though he's already a billionaire). These people are delusional I tell you!

I thought they said he was just trying to help Hillary win?
The President is a fink.
September 17th, 2018 at 10:58:59 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: terapined
Could be Dan Coats
That's my prediction

From the op ed:

Quote:
It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room.

Cold comfort: it has been my experience that this phrase is much more likely to be used by a Brit than a native born American. Probably means nothing.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.