Haha. No.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 7th, 2018 at 6:58:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
Haha. No.

Haha. Fraid so...
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 7th, 2018 at 7:50:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Haha. No.

Trump is already being labeled an unindicted co-conspirator by some. That ain't an award, though it could get Trump on the cover of Time magazine..
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 7th, 2018 at 8:41:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Trump is already being labeled an unindicted co-conspirator by some.

My grandma used to think her
cat talked to her. We labeled
her a nut case.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 13th, 2018 at 6:47:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Former Apprentice Staffer Claims Trump Was ‘Speed Freak,’ Invited Teen Beauty Queens to His Suite

Quote:
I worked on a bunch of those beauty pageants he had in the nineties too. That was a good idea, Miss Teen Universe? Yeah, that’s like giving Jeffrey Dahmer a cooking show. He would line up the girls on the side of the stage, and he would inspect them literally, he would stick his little freaking doll fingers in their mouth and look at their teeth. I’m not kidding, this is true, he would line them up like they were pieces of meat. He’d be like, “You, you, and you, if you want to win I’m in the penthouse suite, come and see me.” Yep. If Trump had a cooking show they’d caught the douchebag diet. McDonald’s, chocolate ice cream, and girls that look like Ivanka are all he ever eats.

Ever notice how the far-right fringe on the internet is always accusing people of being pedophiles?

P-r-o-j-e-c-t-i-o-n
December 13th, 2018 at 7:35:20 PM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Sounds like a load of nonsense to be honest. The “I’m not kidding, this is true” part doesn’t help.
December 18th, 2018 at 5:11:43 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Evenbob
Watching Lefties heads explode
is always fun. Shep Smith, the Gay
Leftie at Fox, was spewing spittle
and fumbling his words, he was
so excited when the breaking news
came in that Cohen is being called
into the Trump Foundation investigation.
The real news would be if he DIDN'T
get called. To a Lib, just being questioned
is all you need to make you guilty.

The Donald J. Trump Foundation agreed to closed down today. The State of New York has accused the Foundation as “functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests,” and of engaging in “a shocking pattern of illegality”.

It was one of the biggest cons in Trump's long history as a con artist.

Here's some trivia: in its 29 years of existence, who was the recipient of the largest donation that the Foundation ever made? Children with cancer? Disabled veterans? Unemployed coal miners? No, the biggest donation that the Foundation ever made was $264,631 to renovate the Pulitzer Fountain monument... directly in front of Trump's Plaza Hotel. (The Foundation's smallest donation was $7 to the Boy Scouts.)

Trump's last personal contribution to the Foundation was in 2008. In other words, he's the world's greatest philanthropist.

December 20th, 2018 at 4:45:19 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Trouble in paradise:

ANN COULTER SAYS TRUMP MAY HAVE BEEN ‘SCAMMING VOTERS’ WITH WALL PROMISE, PREDICTS HE WON’T BE RE-ELECTED

Quote:
"Either Trump never intended to build a wall and was scamming voters from the beginning or he hasn’t the first idea in how to get it done and no interest in finding out," Coulter told The Daily Caller. "My prediction is his support will evaporate and Trump will very likely not finish his term and definitely not be elected to a second term."

After she made these comments, Donald unfollowed her on Twitter. (lol)
December 20th, 2018 at 7:33:08 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I was going to leave this alone, but Trump can't keep his mouth shut.

First, in a variety of ways, he tweets that ISIS has been defeated. Here is an example

Quote: trump tweet
We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.

That yesterday. So now this morning he tweets

Quote: trump tweet
Does the USA want to be the Policeman of the Middle East, getting NOTHING but spending precious lives and trillions of dollars protecting others who, in almost all cases, do not appreciate what we are doing? Do we want to be there forever? Time for others to finally fight.....
....Russia, Iran, Syria & many others are not happy about the U.S. leaving, despite what the Fake News says, because now they will have to fight ISIS and others, who they hate, without us. I am building by far the most powerful military in the world. ISIS hits us they are doomed!

(really two tweets, 20 minutes apart)

Why will Russia, Iran, and Syria have to fight ISIS? I thought they were defeated.

He's also wrong about who isn't happy about the US pulling out of of Syria: Russia, Iran, Syria (gov't), and ISIS are celebrating.

ISIS hits us and they are doomed: he now wants to do nothing and wait for another attack that could be like sept 11, before going after them again.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 20th, 2018 at 8:13:30 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: Dalex64
I was going to leave this alone, but Trump can't keep his mouth shut.

First, in a variety of ways, he tweets that ISIS has been defeated. Here is an example

That yesterday. So now this morning he tweets

(really two tweets, 20 minutes apart)

Why will Russia, Iran, and Syria have to fight ISIS? I thought they were defeated.

He's also wrong about who isn't happy about the US pulling out of of Syria: Russia, Iran, Syria (gov't), and ISIS are celebrating.

ISIS hits us and they are doomed: he now wants to do nothing and wait for another attack that could be like sept 11, before going after them again.

Really, I think it has to be a Wag the Dog move. Mike Flynn got spanked by the judge. Trump can't deliver (got pwned by) Pelosi on the wall budgeting, so he was looking for any campaign promise he could unilaterally control, and spouted off. Now he can't back down, because he's, well, Trump.

ISIS is not defeated (lie 1). Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey are delighted with the decision (lie 2). Turkey especially because they can whale on their Kurdish dissidents without US support of them. Turkey got ahold of Trump a few days ago, and it's being speculated that they pushed for this decision.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has