2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 12th, 2019 at 7:56:48 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Telling thing about this phone call.
A democrat heard about it, and was concerned enough about the contents to blow the whistle.
A republican who listened first hand to the conversation was concerned enough to have the conversation filed on the most secret server they have, a place normally reserved for issues of the highest national security.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
November 13th, 2019 at 5:26:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Love the Judge

Fox News Legal Analyst Andrew Napolitano Rips Republicans’ Main Argument In Defense Of Trump

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 13th, 2019 at 5:37:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Love the Judge

Fox News Legal Analyst Andrew Napolitano Rips Republicans’ Main Argument In Defense Of Trump

Republicans have a defense of Trump? You could have fooled me! So far it seems to be “hey, look over there!”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 19th, 2019 at 5:53:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
In what will undoubtedly be interpreted by many as an act of defiance against President Trump, the top Navy SEAL, Rear Admiral Collin Green, will notify Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher and three officers that their case is being sent to a review board which could end in their expulsion from the SEALs.

"This is a review of their suitability to be a SEAL," a Navy officer said. The action would come less than a week after Mr. Trump intervened in the military justice case against Gallagher by ordering him to be restored to the rank of chief petty officer, despite his conviction for posing for a photograph with a dead ISIS prisoner.

The president's grant of executive clemency toward Gallagher and two other former Army soldiers, was welcomed by many conservatives but questioned by critics like former Joint Chiefs Chairman General Martin Dempsey, who said in a tweet that that without evidence proving the innocence of or injustice against the accused servicemembers, their "wholesale pardon...signals our troops and allied we don't take the Law of Armed Conflict seriously." He called it an "abdication of moral responsibility."

Although the action is being taken by Green, who is the head of the Navy Special Warfare Command, it has the backing of both the secretary of the Navy and the chief of Naval Operations, this officer said. The officer explained that this is an administrative action which was not affected by the president's legal action last week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/top-navy-seal-sends-eddie-gallaghers-case-to-review-board/ar-BBX0wiD?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 20th, 2019 at 2:48:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/top-navy-seal-sends-eddie-gallaghers-case-to-review-board/ar-BBX0wiD?ocid=spartanntp

Time to relieve that Admiral of his command as he does not seem to understand that he takes ALL orders from POTUS and cannot just ignore the ones he does not like. This would not be tolerated if anyone else was POTUS. Enough of this nonsense.
The President is a fink.
November 20th, 2019 at 4:24:02 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Time to relieve that Admiral of his command as he does not seem to understand that he takes ALL orders from POTUS and cannot just ignore the ones he does not like. This would not be tolerated if anyone else was POTUS. Enough of this nonsense.

Agree with AZ. Once again, this action by Trump has come to light. It can be used against him in an election campaign. Not impeachment. Rx posted it here in 'implosion' thread. Seems appropriate placement.
November 20th, 2019 at 5:45:53 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Agree with AZ. Once again, this action by Trump has come to light. It can be used against him in an election campaign. Not impeachment. Rx posted it here in 'implosion' thread. Seems appropriate placement.

"Come to light"? This wasn't something Donny did in secret.

I have seen many people say its a disgrace, but I haven't seen anyone suggest its another thing he should be impeached for.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 20th, 2019 at 6:47:09 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
"Come to light"? This wasn't something Donny did in secret.

I have seen many people say its a disgrace, but I haven't seen anyone suggest its another thing he should be impeached for.

We agree. I'm just saying add it to the list of actions that you can bring up in trying to oust him electorally.

If he is still running after Sondland......
November 20th, 2019 at 11:33:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Greg Gutfeld on the hearings that his network is broadcasting
“My advice? Skip it and show up next November and give these clowns a hearing they’ll never forget.”
Gutfeld is advising viewers to not watch Foxnews
telling. Keep his voters dumb
lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 20th, 2019 at 3:22:37 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
Greg Gutfeld on the hearings that his network is broadcasting
“My advice? Skip it and show up next November and give these clowns a hearing they’ll never forget.”
Gutfeld is advising viewers to not watch Foxnews
telling. Keep his voters dumb
lol

MISINTERPRETATION!!!!

What he is saying is that the coverage is BORING! And the hearings are USELESS! And that the whole thing is a POORLY ORCHESTRATED show being put on by the Democrat leadership!