No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 31st, 2020 at 5:39:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Really? LOL? Typical leftie spin on the news. Now "the rest of the story"

Wildwood Democrat Mayor Says Trump Visit a Success and Welcomes President Back Anytime

I qoute some(emphasis mine):

Quote:
President Trump has come and gone and the only remaining evidence is a happy mayor and fistfuls of dollars in the pockets of local businesses and hotels who would otherwise have been continuing their long wait for the summer tourism season.

Hotels were at capacity and businesses were active as tens of thousands of Trump supporters came from near and far, some waiting days to be the first to see the President at Tuesday’s rally. It was a small, but appreciated local economic boost for a city that lays nearly dormant from November through April every year.

Mainstream media flooded their newspapers and airwaves with “Day After” photos of piles of trash left behind by the Trump revelers, but Mayor Pete Byron, a once Trump loathing Democrat said the President is welcome back to his city anytime.

Blankets and chairs that were left behind were donated to local charities that assist the homeless and by noon today the convention center parking lot and surrounding area was clean,” boasted the local tourism authority,

One reason there was trash left in the parking lot was because the city did not provide trash cans in the lines where the thousands of supporters lined up for days to get in. Some sources say this was due to the secret service’s security plan.

It was just a few years ago in Seaside Park, another New Jersey beachfront destination where a Muslim terrorist exploded a bomb inside a garbage can along the route of a Marine Corps Veterans 5k run on the boardwalk. Luckily, that bomb exploded prematurely and nobody was injured.

Having dozens of metal drum style garbage cans could have posed a security risk not only for the President but for the rallygoers in attendance.

Overall, Trump’s visit was a political and economic success. The town brought in a huge sum of money.

Back to mainstream media. Days later, they continue to harp on the items left behind in the parking lot. Even Snopes, known for promulgating liberal social media and political myths couldn’t stand by the claims made by America’s liberal media.

I pity you if you think I’m going to waste time reading that.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 31st, 2020 at 5:44:26 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288

I agree
A copy and paste post. The laziest post on any forum. No original thought
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 31st, 2020 at 9:26:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

It explains how you were wrong (again)
about the NJ rally trash situation.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 1st, 2020 at 4:33:33 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob

What was I wrong about? I said I saw lots of stories about the trash that was left behind. Did I make that up? Did I not see anything about the trash left behind? lol
February 1st, 2020 at 5:05:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
\

You may be waiting some time, Bob. We are still waiting for the lefties here to admit how wrong they were about some pee tape supposed to exist outside their imaginations.
The President is a fink.
February 1st, 2020 at 6:43:40 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
\

You may be waiting some time, Bob. We are still waiting for the lefties here to admit how wrong they were about some pee tape supposed to exist outside their imaginations.

And we’re still waiting for you to admit your definition of “pedophile” was laughably wrong, but we aren’t holding our breath.
February 1st, 2020 at 6:55:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
And we’re still waiting for you to admit your definition of “pedophile” was laughably wrong, but we aren’t holding our breath.

Not at all. Just look at who the victims are.
The President is a fink.
February 1st, 2020 at 7:36:18 AM permalink
ams288

Okay, I’m looking at Jeffrey Epstein’s victims. What do you think I’m seeing?
February 1st, 2020 at 8:06:56 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Yep, gotta agree with AZ. Every time I've ever heard the word pedophile, it has always been applied to men who molest boys, not girls.

So AZ defeats the libbies again. 👏👏👏
February 1st, 2020 at 12:45:26 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Here are 2 actions I think President Trump should do:

-When the occasion permits during the State of Union Address, he should do the "Pelosi clap" towards Pelosi like the one she did during last years SOTU address.

-He should invite the President of Ukraine as his guest to the SOTU address.

The libbie's heads would explode.
Let's go Brandon