2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 15th, 2020 at 12:04:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Smugglers in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico have engineered camouflage hook-and-ladders made of rebar that blend in so well with the border wall that it can be hard to detect, according to U.S. Border Patrol. The ladders are the same rust brown color as the mesh panels or steel beams of the fence.

El Paso's urban stretch of border is littered with the rusted rebar ladders at the base on both sides — ladders lying in wait on the Mexican side, ladders pulled down by border agents or abandoned by smugglers on the U.S. side.

Tump's Wall =Easily defeated poorly conceived boondoggle.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 15th, 2020 at 12:13:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Tump's Wall =Easily defeated poorly conceived boondoggle.

So you are saying they would not just be walking across with all the dope they can carry without a wall?

I guess you do not lock your house since I could break in to it in under a minute if I wanted?

Or your car?
The President is a fink.
February 15th, 2020 at 12:17:52 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
So you are saying they would not just be walking across with all the dope they can carry without a wall?

I guess you do not lock your house since I could break in to it in under a minute if I wanted?

Or your car?

Agree 100%! If there was an easy way to do it, it would have been done already! It is obviously better than the absolutely nothing that was being done in the previous administration. By all accounts illegal border crossings are down compared to the Obama administration.
February 15th, 2020 at 12:45:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
Agree 100%! If there was an easy way to do it, it would have been done already! It is obviously better than the absolutely nothing that was being done in the previous administration. By all accounts illegal border crossings are down compared to the Obama administration.

Agreeing that a house, which is a closed facility, that you can keep people from seeing inside of, have an alarm or dog within 25 feet of, is the same as a wall you can see around for a quarter mile in any direction without binoculars is the same thing?

Not even. But he's right, even houses are only so secure if no one is around. But a lot more so than wall by a factor of a lot. And if they don't pay for constant patrols with a enough agents, practically useless.

And no the wall isn't the only factor Trump is employing. Good thing though, because it is an expensive failure for the cost and upkeep.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 15th, 2020 at 1:17:07 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Agreeing that a house, which is a closed facility, that you can keep people from seeing inside of, have an alarm or dog within 25 feet of, is the same as a wall you can see around for a quarter mile in any direction without binoculars is the same thing?

Not even. But he's right, even houses are only so secure if no one is around. But a lot more so than wall by a factor of a lot. And if they don't pay for constant patrols with a enough agents, practically useless.

And no the wall isn't the only factor Trump is employing. Good thing though, because it is an expensive failure for the cost and upkeep.

I don’t know if it’s a failure or success. Probably somewhere between the two. But I DO know that CNN or MSNBC will absolutely, positively, 100% NOT present any story of the success or partial success of the wall. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Unless threatened with lethal force the invaders will continue to try and subvert any and all attempts at keeping them out. So illegal entries are down... but the mainstream media thinks the new sections of wall has nothing to do with it.... because they don’t WANT it to have anything to do with it.
February 15th, 2020 at 1:30:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
I don’t know if it’s a failure or success. Probably somewhere between the two. But I DO know that CNN or MSNBC will absolutely, positively, 100% NOT present any story of the success or partial success of the wall. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Unless threatened with lethal force the invaders will continue to try and subvert any and all attempts at keeping them out. So illegal entries are down... but the mainstream media thinks the new sections of wall has nothing to do with it.... because they don’t WANT it to have anything to do with it.

Watch more Fox News if you want to see more conservative bias than liberal bias.
February 15th, 2020 at 3:07:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Watch more Fox News if you want to see more conservative bias than liberal bias.

How would you know, you
never watch Fox.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 16th, 2020 at 3:14:41 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
MSM Hero

“Trump’s worst nightmare.”

“He’s out there saving the country.”

“He may be the savior of the Republic.”

“Folk hero.”

“The only person Donald Trump fears more than Robert Meuller.”

“The tip of the spear that is going to take down Donald Trump.”

"The people all like you."

Found guilty of trying to extort Nike for millions.

Facing 42 years in jail for that crime alone.

Facing more charges in NY and CA. Thirty-six more charges in California alone.

Currently residing in Federal prison MCC New York. The same prison where Epstein committed suicide(?).

Solitary confinement in El Chapo’s former cell.

Never again to see the light of day.
February 16th, 2020 at 8:15:27 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Did anyone expect any wall to stop all illegal crossings? Sure, the people against Trump will only accept 100% in success in stopping people in order to just ignore the story. If it stops 99% or less, then they have stories about the failure of the wall. Security systems, cameras, alarms, etc. are all good but they will never stop every attack. Some of the very same people who wanted a wall and also supported keeping illegal entry of immigrants have abandoned that position ""because Trump".

Trump won. He is far from perfect. We all get it. Find a better candidate, work to keep the House and take the Senate, and you limit what he can do if he wins reelection. Allowing unfettered illegal immigration is not the answer.

Will Democrats, as a group, really win the White House and control of Congress and then allow everyone in?
February 16th, 2020 at 8:38:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC

Will Democrats, as a group, really win the White House and control of Congress and then allow everyone in?

Depends. In 1992 Bill Clinton said it was "cruel" not to take Haitian refugees in so he would look good. He won and they tore their houses down to sail to Florida, thinking they would be welcomed.

When elected he said he was kidding and sent them to Gitmo.
The President is a fink.