2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

February 25th, 2020 at 2:47:41 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
However, Trump is nearly always mishandling something. For instance, virtually no one is going to believe something different about Roger Stone no matter how long Trump meddles in our justice system because Trump is such a polarizing figure you don't need to worry about converting the converted or vice versa.

He can pardon Stone. No one can stop him. JUST DO IT OR DON'T DO IT! It's not going to change a single mind one way or the other. Stop making our taxpayer justice system use more resources for no golddang ******* reason.

I do not remember you complaining about the millions spent on the Mueller "witch hunt" or the millions on the impeachment "witch hunt" or the judge shopping democrat state AG's who waste the judicial system's resources filing lawsuits every time President Trump breathes. I believe the count is now up to 55 nationwide injunctions that they have wasted the court's resources on so far (compare that to 19 during Odumdum's entire term).

Once you start complaining how the democrats waste the judicial system's and government's resources, you will have a shred of credibility.
Let's go Brandon
February 25th, 2020 at 2:53:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: fleaswatter
I do not remember you complaining about the millions spent on the Mueller "witch hunt" or the millions on the impeachment "witch hunt" or the judge shopping democrat state AG's who waste the judicial system's resources filing lawsuits every time President Trump breathes. I believe the count is now up to 55 nationwide injunctions that they have wasted the court's resources on so far (compare that to 19 during Odumdum's entire term).

Once you start complaining how the democrats waste the judicial system's and government's resources you will have a shred of credibility.

Yup, there are legitimate activities that end up nowhere. That's the nature of even legitimate investigations.

There is nothing to be gained here for anyone except waste.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 25th, 2020 at 3:59:56 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
I do not remember you complaining about the millions spent on the Mueller "witch hunt".

Let's see. Let's just use Manafort. Just Manafort.

The Mueller investigation cost the taxpayers 32 million dollars. Manafort was convicted for hiding 55 million in tax havens overseas and cheating the United States out of an additional 6 million in taxes.

61 million - 32 million = do the math (psst...that's a net gain for the American tax payer) - EDIT: He agreed to forfeit assets and cash valued between 42 and 46 million.

While not even accounting for the money saved in the future by throwing this thief in jail. Only the "best people".

Do the math. Or don't. Nobody gives a chit.
February 25th, 2020 at 7:01:10 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
"hopeless partisan"?? no actually it is hopeful partisan.

Did it actually take you this looooooong to figure out that I am "partisan"? You will never be confused with Sherlock Holmes.

You and the vast majority of the libbies that post here DO fit your characterization as "hopeless partisans". I have never read in any of your posts a single positive word about President Trump, republicans or the "righties". (I will save you the trouble and write your response to this: ams: The reason I do not say a single positive word about President Trump, republicans or the "righties" is because there are none.)

"owning the libs” The libbies, democrats and lefites make this soooooo easy. It is like "shooting fish in a barrel".

This is so bizzare.

If the conservatives on this forum had it their way, you’d be out on the streets instead of sucking the taxpayers dry eating all those free handouts and living in the county poor house.

C’mon man, just pull yourself up by your bootstraps already.
March 2nd, 2020 at 12:54:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
There's a little hiccup in the "historic" Taliban peace deal.

The Taliban expect 5000 prisoners to be released first. Afghan government says no way.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 2nd, 2020 at 2:27:57 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: gamerfreak

This is so bizzare.

If the conservatives on this forum had it their way, you’d be out on the streets instead of sucking the taxpayers dry eating all those free handouts and living in the county poor house.

C’mon man, just pull yourself up by your bootstraps already.

I think you're switched up.

FleaStiff is the eccentric renaissance man on the dole in the tropics, who rarely posts anything partisan OR political unless it's an obscure factoid. Fleaswatter is the one going hard in the paint for the Red Team, and is confirmed employed at least as of a few years ago.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
March 2nd, 2020 at 2:31:32 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
Let’s see how his administration’s massive mishandling of the coronavirus and the ensuing market crash affects his approval. :)

The DOW had its biggest gain ever today.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 2nd, 2020 at 3:08:14 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich

Good. I’ve been afraid to even look at my 401k for the last week.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 2nd, 2020 at 4:00:17 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich

There are people (not me!) who make boatloads off of this volatility. I just know I'm up around 7% since 6 months ago when I retired. But not exactly smooth sailing.

I'd bet the markets go back down tomorrow.
March 2nd, 2020 at 5:20:13 PM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: Face
I think you're switched up.

FleaStiff is the eccentric renaissance man on the dole in the tropics, who rarely posts anything partisan OR political unless it's an obscure factoid. Fleaswatter is the one going hard in the paint for the Red Team, and is confirmed employed at least as of a few years ago.

I’m pretty sure I have erroneously thinking they are the same person for what is several years by now.