2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

March 29th, 2020 at 8:43:49 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: AZDuffman
No, I just wonder why someone would spend so much of their life wrapped up around someone they hate so much. Mentally unhealthy.

[Edited]nevermind
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 31st, 2020 at 8:12:59 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Trump favorites Diamond and Silk have jumped the shark.
They dont believe the death numbers. According to them, because Trump wanted this to be over by Easter, the media falsely reported higher death numbers.
WTF
Even Fox is going with the same numbers as everybody else is, Johns Hopkins

Its a real problem in this country. Right wing media reported the virus as a hoax and some people still believe it regardless of right wing media changing their tune. People are stubborn, once they believe right wing fake news, you cant change their mind with the truth
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2020 at 6:04:05 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Trump favorites Diamond and Silk have jumped the shark.
They dont believe the death numbers. According to them, because Trump wanted this to be over by Easter, the media falsely reported higher death numbers.
WTF
Even Fox is going with the same numbers as everybody else is, Johns Hopkins

Its a real problem in this country. Right wing media reported the virus as a hoax and some people still believe it regardless of right wing media changing their tune. People are stubborn, once they believe right wing fake news, you cant change their mind with the truth

Oh Ed. Just look at how long people listen to left wing media just the same. There are actually members on this board who still are hunting for a pee tape. That actually believe the Kavanaugh hearings were something more than a witch hunt. That Hunter Biden being hired for a do nothing million dollar job is no big deal. All dangerous lies that are perpetrated by left wing media like CNN and MSNBC during their talk shows which theoretically are just opinion, but by being on the network come off as news.

As far as the death numbers, they may be skewed upwards slightly, as if someone has two things that combined would kill them, but alone neither would, it will certainly be COVID before anything else in reports. Someone gets a massive MI, and also was tested upon hospital arrival, now comes back positive... I'd bet the hospoital/doctors call it a COVID death. People dying with a whole bunch of things going on is more common than a single thing knocking them off.
That being said, if instead of 3000 COVID deaths, there are really only 2930, I don't think it changes the story.
April 1st, 2020 at 6:13:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
There are actually members on this board who still are hunting for a pee tape.

No one is hunting for the pee tape, that'd be a waste of time.

It's in Putin's possession and will only be released if/when Donny stops dutifully following his orders.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 1st, 2020 at 7:51:59 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
No one is hunting for the pee tape, that'd be a waste of time.

It's in Putin's possession and will only be released if/when Donny stops dutifully following his orders.

Source of this information?
April 1st, 2020 at 8:24:34 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
Source of this information?

April 1st, 2020 at 8:29:32 AM permalink
RonC
silly picture

"The “pee tape” has been debunked by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Further, his report released Monday makes clear, the FBI knew early in 2017 that it was a highly dubious story and kept Donald Trump in the dark. "

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/12/09/watchdog_fbi_knew_pee_tape_unfounded_didnt_tell_trump_121551.html
April 1st, 2020 at 8:32:03 AM permalink
ams288

Donny is such a joke of a human being that righties are now taking a post I made about him in jest as me being serious.
April 1st, 2020 at 9:01:35 AM permalink
RonC
...no sense recopying worthless picture...

Donny is such a joke of a human being that righties are now taking a post I made about him in jest as me being serious

You've mentioned it a lot over the past few years. You think it is real. Now you try to say it was a joke.

Okay...I believe you....
April 1st, 2020 at 9:07:37 AM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
So now your precious “pee tape” that you claimed was legit and was even your tag line for quite a while is supposed to be taken as a joke coming from you? Wow, 500 pages later and now finally an admission of being proven wrong.