2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

April 3rd, 2020 at 10:27:02 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman
Climate Change a hoax. How many ways do we need to prove that? We have proven it many ways.

Anyone who thinks there are more than 2 genders has no business saying someone "doesn't believe in science."

Your ideas on vaccines is as dangerous as your ideas on climate change.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 3rd, 2020 at 10:50:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Your ideas on vaccines is as dangerous as your ideas on climate change.

You mean the idea that it should be a choice to take a vaccine for a disease that has not been a threat in decades and is not life threatening in any case?

Your following what people in power tell you to do without question is dangerous.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2020 at 10:54:49 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
You mean the idea that it should be a choice to take a vaccine for a disease that has not been a threat in decades and is not life threatening in any case?

Your following what people in power tell you to do without question is dangerous.

It should not be a choice.

There are too many idiotic parents who don't vaccinate their kids.

People don't make the right health decisions because of religion in some cases, and bad science in others (the natural news crowd...).
April 3rd, 2020 at 10:57:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
It should not be a choice.

There are too many idiotic parents who don't vaccinate their kids.

People don't make the right health decisions because of religion in some cases, and bad science in others (the natural news crowd...).

Their kids, their choice.

Their body, their choice.

I thought you were pro-choice when it comes to someone's body?

And for the 100th time, if the vaccines work as stated they are not hurting anyone but themselves. Vaccinated people have no worries.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2020 at 11:02:53 AM permalink
Gandler
Their kids, their choice.

Their body, their choice.

I thought you were pro-choice when it comes to someone's body?

And for the 100th time, if the vaccines work as stated they are not hurting anyone but themselves. Vaccinated people have no worries.

That is not how vaccines works.

Unvaccinated people endanger everybody. Look at whooping cough being transmitted to older people because parents are not getting their kids vaccinated.....

Plus kids are not old enough to make an informed choice, that is the role of the government.
April 3rd, 2020 at 11:45:54 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Plus kids are not old enough to make an informed choice, that is the role of the government.

You may think so. Their might be a few people that think it is the role of their parents?

It is not as simple as picking one, as both have rights, and both have responsibilities.
April 3rd, 2020 at 12:05:04 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: SOOPOO
You may think so. Their might be a few people that think it is the role of their parents?

It is not as simple as picking one, as both have rights, and both have responsibilities.

Yes, but social responsibility dictates that everyone must be vaccinated barring some extreme circumstances (legitimate medical contraindications, not being afraid of vaccinations because of Natural News).

Also, parents historically have made poor decisions for a host of reasons including religions, such a Christian Scientists who refuse any medical treatment for their children regardless of the severity of the illness or trauma?

Do you think parents should always have the final say over their child's health?

Because the reality is many, parents will choose wrongly.
April 3rd, 2020 at 1:20:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
That is not how vaccines works.

Unvaccinated people endanger everybody. Look at whooping cough being transmitted to older people because parents are not getting their kids vaccinated.....

Well, by your statement it seems the vaccine is not effective since unvaccinated people are a danger to the ones with the vaccine. So what reason is there to get it.

Let the kids make the choice when they get older. Keep the government out of it.
The President is a fink.
April 3rd, 2020 at 3:21:15 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Keep the government out of it.

Unfortunately, the government is not "out of it" on most of what I do in life.

I can't drive without wearing a seat belt.
I can't drive 60mph on my expressway.
I can't drive without someone certifying my car is ok.
I can't drive without the government giving me a license.
I can't drive through a red light even if there are no cars within a mile.

I can't cut down a tree near my house.
I can't shoot the deer eating my flowers.
I can't build an addition to my house without permission.
I can't blast music at midnight.

I'm fine with all of the above. It is the price I pay for living in a safe society. It sets rules, generally agreed upon by a majority of the people. If the majority feel that certain vaccines are necessary, I'll add it to the list.

Medically, you'd have to be a fool to not get the vaccines offered. Personally, I don't care if people are fools and hurt themselves. But there are some people, immunocompromised, allergic to a certain vaccine type, etc... that need the rest of us to be vaccinated. I'm willing to do so. And I'm glad our government requires it in many cases.
April 3rd, 2020 at 3:41:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
Unfortunately, the government is not "out of it" on most of what I do in life.

I can't drive without wearing a seat belt.
I can't drive 60mph on my expressway.
I can't drive without someone certifying my car is ok.
I can't drive without the government giving me a license.
I can't drive through a red light even if there are no cars within a mile.

I can't cut down a tree near my house.
I can't shoot the deer eating my flowers.
I can't build an addition to my house without permission.
I can't blast music at midnight.

Seat Belt should be your choice
Rest of first part are things that will affect others

You should be able to cut down a tree on your own property
You should be allowed to do something about deer
An addition that is based on where you live. Some smaller places no need.
Blasting music also affects others

Being unvaccinated does not affect anyone else. The anti-choice crowd has not given a reason other than "BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT SAYS SO!"

Yet most of the same crowd will march for unrestricted abortion based on "HER BODY HER CHOICE!" Abortion does affect someone else. It kills someone else.

If measles and mumps were a problem then there might be an argument. They are not.

The government needs to be out of more things.
The President is a fink.