2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 8th, 2020 at 10:41:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Police arrested 74 people at a Black Lives Matter rally in Rochester, New York, and 30 were booked and charged during a protest.

99% of the BLM rallies are allowed to do whatever they want. CHOP was allowed to run wild, the mayor even defending them, until some people with the right skin tone got killed. Extorting business and homeowners was allowed.

Although I do have a blast watching road protesters get run down by drivers. Need more of that!
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 10:50:31 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
99% of the BLM rallies are allowed to do whatever they want. CHOP was allowed to run wild, the mayor even defending them, until some people with the right skin tone got killed. Extorting business and homeowners was allowed.
!

Hey, you're defaming the Summer of Love,
knock it off. Snicker snort guffaw..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 8th, 2020 at 10:53:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:

Since the protests started, federal investigators have been trawling through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels, looking for rioters and looters. The FBI has used undercover accounts to infiltrate activist groups, as Politico reported, while other times they use software to search for specific keywords in public posts or carry out manual searches.

The FBI did not respond to a request for comment.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 8th, 2020 at 11:17:41 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

Although I do have a blast watching road protesters get run down by drivers. Need more of that!

No law and order under the leadership of the "law and order" President with "absolute authority"?

If you are unhappy with the United States in 2020, you have only yourself to blame. You traded your country for a stupid hat.

#thanksMAGAts
July 8th, 2020 at 11:35:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Tripdufan
No law and order under the leadership of the "law and order" President with "absolute authority"?

Trump does not enforce state and local laws. Maybe you have not heard, federal police are a really bad idea.

Quote:
If you are unhappy with the United States in 2020, you have only yourself to blame. You traded your country for a stupid hat.

#thanksMAGAts

What I am unhappy with has nothing to do with Trump. Trump has been doing a great job. The TDS crowd is the problem. The left is so far off the rails they will never get back to sanity.
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 12:07:33 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Trump does not enforce state and local laws. Maybe you have not heard, federal police are a really bad idea.

Maybe he shouldn't say such outlandish things like "I have absolute authority"?

In your world, in 2020, the person who thinks they have aboslute authority assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for what's transpired ON HIS WATCH.

Some idea of leadership you have there.
July 8th, 2020 at 12:16:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman

In your world, in 2020, the person who thinks they have aboslute authority assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for what's transpired ON HIS WATCH.

Let him say what he wants. I take him seriously. You take him literally. His leadership has been great. He has kept his supporters.

The swamp does not want to be led. Draining it is a lonely job.

He has gotten the liberals to defend looting and rioting. IOW, he got the liberals to show who they are.
The President is a fink.
July 8th, 2020 at 1:41:24 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
Quote: Shrek
Damn, she destroyed the libbies lol 😂😂

In one minute she captures the
absolute insanity of the Left.
It's why CNN/MS's ratings have
been in the toilet for so long.
People will only put up with
insanity for a short time before
they tune it out.

More than half of what she said is blatantly false.

Anyone who claims you’re allowed to do illegal acts needs to show me which laws were changed.

Ummmm.... you missed the point!!!!!! The LAWS weren't changed, just that mayors like Seattle and NYC just chose not to have them enforced. If there were 100,000 illegal acts at BLM protests, perhaps a few dozen were arrested and prosecuted. The mayor of Seattle allowing a "CHOP" zone until enough people were shot and raped is evidence enough....
July 8th, 2020 at 1:43:28 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

trump is a buffoon.... but not NEARLY as dangerous as the entire 'left'. That is the dilemma we are facing.
July 8th, 2020 at 2:39:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
The mayor of Seattle allowing a "CHOP" zone until enough people were shot and raped

Why is everybody dissing the Summer
of Love. The mayor declared it, so it
must be true.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.