2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

July 11th, 2020 at 11:08:23 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
sn't it cool how we have smokin hot babes like Anna, Tomi Lahren, Kayleigh McEnany, and Lauren Chen on our side......
while libbies have old sea hags like Hillary and Pocahontas on theirs 🤣🤣🤣

Someone asks why so many women
on the Right are babes, and Leftie
women tend to be old, or cows.
One of the comments was, it's
because women on the Right didn't
make a pact with the devil. Good
answer.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 11th, 2020 at 11:09:34 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Tanko
Let’s see. Unemployment 11.3%. 3,600 companies filed for bankruptcy since the start of the year. Annual inflation rate of just 0.1%, threatening deflation. 51% of the restaurants closed due to the pandemic, are not coming back. Personal debt is $13.86 trillion, 42% of the jobs lost to the pandemic are not coming back, 28 million facing eviction, 90% of the restaurants and bars in NYC can’t pay their rent, United Airlines alone, laying of 36,000, Fed balance sheet over $7 trillion, and you want to raise taxes to a top rate of 70%.

You wanted the “king of debt”. You got him.

I know it sucks. Wouldn’t it be nice if America didn’t govern from crisis to crisis? Of course, in a capitalist society, this is the only way TO govern. Americans just blindly accept that every 5-7 years there will be a recession and people will lose jobs, their homes, and their livelihood. I hope we wake up soon, for my kids sake. There’s a better way.
July 11th, 2020 at 11:53:03 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan

I know it sucks. Wouldn’t it be nice if America didn’t govern from crisis to crisis? Of course, in a capitalist society, this is the only way TO govern. Americans just blindly accept that every 5-7 years there will be a recession and people will lose jobs, their homes, and their livelihood. I hope we wake up soon, for my kids sake. There’s a better way.

Of course there will be a recession every 5-7 years. That is normal. Recessions are needed. They clean out the deadwood. They stop investments in marginal things chasing return and get people back to basics. They free up resources for new companies and ideas.

If you are worried about "your kids sake" teach them to save for a rainy day. Teach them that while we have things very good in the USA we are not the land of milk and honey where they will have no worries. Teach them that if they behave rational during good times they can buy a foreclosed house on the cheap in bad times and rent it out, making the next good times better.
The President is a fink.
July 11th, 2020 at 2:20:58 PM permalink
Tanko

Can't blame the debt on Trump. Tax revenues are up three straight years after the tax cuts.

Under Trump, discretionary spending has only increased from 1.2 trillion in 2017, to 1.4 trillion in 2020. Most of that increase came from the dem controlled Congress.

The rest of the increases were in mandatory spending, which the dems only intend to increase.

Quote:
Wouldn’t it be nice if America didn’t govern from crisis to crisis? Of course, in a capitalist society, this is the only way TO govern. Americans just blindly accept that every 5-7 years there will be a recession and people will lose jobs, their homes, and their livelihood.

You're watching too much CИИ. You seem to believe recessions only occur in capitalist economies. Recessions occur about every four years, and last an average 10 months. They also create opportunities. No nation, no economy is immune to them.

Quote:
I hope we wake up soon, for my kids sake.

That ship has sailed. The Dems in Congress passed up that opportunity seventeen times between 2001 and 2008, when they ignored seventeen requests by the Bush administration to tighten regulations on the GSE’s, which would have avoided the great recession, or at least blunted their effect on the economy. Barney Frank said he wanted to "roll the dice a little more".They may have done deliberately to set up a recession in time for the 2008 elections. They didn't realize how bad it would be.

Quote:
There’s a better way.

Great. Tell us about it.
July 11th, 2020 at 3:05:35 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
answer.

Yep, I love all the beauties on our side:

Now look at what the libbies have on their side 🤣🤣🤣

July 11th, 2020 at 3:18:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
answer.

Women on the right are happy with being women. They are not angry that they were not born men. They do not try to be a man. They act female. Same thing with men on the right, they act male.
The President is a fink.
July 11th, 2020 at 4:02:57 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
The reason Fox News has a high percentage of attractive women, is they knew their low IQ male audience couldn’t pay attention otherwise.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 13th, 2020 at 9:57:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Golly gee, someone is Lying.

Quote:
All these tax returns have been by and large — maybe not the last one — but all of them have been audited, all of them have either been passed on or settled,” Giuliani told Maria Bartiromo on Fox News.

Just days earlier, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany insisted that ongoing audits were the reason Trump was not releasing any of his tax returns. 
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 13th, 2020 at 12:03:44 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: AZDuffman
Same thing with men on the right, they act male.

That’s some expert analysis right there...as Trump woke up this morning and caked on makeup and hairspray.
July 13th, 2020 at 12:30:21 PM permalink
rxwine
That’s some expert analysis right there...as Trump woke up this morning and caked on makeup and hairspray.

lol.