ams288
Threads: 29
deleted (moved to different thread)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 16th, 2020 at 11:16:15 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Shrek
Yep, racist libbies around the country want a latino company to fail. Shame on them.
Would it be great if latinos responded by delivering the latino vote to Trump?!

MAGA!!

Actually, what libbies want is a POTUS who leads the country through a pandemic instead of wasting time hawking for a private company.

Fucking disgraceful.
July 17th, 2020 at 3:00:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan
Actually, what libbies want is a POTUS who leads the country through a pandemic instead of wasting time hawking for a private company.

Fucking disgraceful.

If liberals would stop trying to destroy people and companies they do not like maybe they would get something done. I hardly think Trump defending a company they singled out for destruction is taking away from the good job he has done during the pandemic.

And please adhere to the "PG" language rule here. Your potty mouth is not needed.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2020 at 3:20:16 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Fucking disgraceful.

Profanity. Three-day suspension.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 17th, 2020 at 6:37:10 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

******* disgraceful.
(No need to keep the word going...but I will add it back in if this is a violation of the quote rules)

So disagreeing with the President on how he has handled this issue is met with an attempted boycott of a company that has done well through the pandemic and has been praised by both President Obama and President Trump?

How utterly stupid. Thousands of companies are trying to stay in business and a few good stories are always going to be brought to light. Democrats should be telling good stories, too, because people may soon realize they only want us to hear horror stories due to the election. Some of us are trying to safely use local businesses in addition to the other resources available for getting what we need. Some of us are only interesting in protesting everything and doing nothing worthwhile.
July 17th, 2020 at 7:28:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC

So disagreeing with the President on how he has handled this issue is met with an attempted boycott of a company that has done well through the pandemic and has been praised by both President Obama and President Trump?

People can boycott whatever they want
Freedom
I've never eaten that Goya crap. Don't need to boycott. Product is junk
Kind of like chic-a-fil. I could care less what the owner believes. I don't eat there. Its not a boycott. I just wont eat crap
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 17th, 2020 at 7:43:19 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Freedom
Kind of like chic-a-fil. I could care less what the owner believes. I don't eat there. Its not a boycott. I just wont eat crap

That is rather intolerant of you calling down some one else's traditional foods. I believe that people should be able to eat whatever they want.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 17th, 2020 at 7:54:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
That is rather intolerant of you calling down some one else's traditional foods. I believe that people should be able to eat whatever they want.

Something tells me he would be praising Goya if Princess AOC had said it was a great product. I just had some of their spanish rice. While it is not totally what you get in a good Mexican restaurant it is close enough that I will buy it from now on. I should thank Princess for pointing Goya out. I had seen them before but never bought them. Now a customer for life.
The President is a fink.
July 17th, 2020 at 8:05:21 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

People can eat what I consider crap. I have no issue with people eating crap. You want to eat a bar of soap, go for it :-)
You may consider Chic-a-fil gourmet, I consider it crap.
I dont like Spanish food with cilantro and Indian food with curry
so what if I call it crap.
Anything that tastes like crap to me is crap
I hate cilantro, its crap in my eyes.
I hate curry, its crap in my eyes.
I dont eat crap
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 17th, 2020 at 9:48:16 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
Freedom

Yes, they can. I can also say that I think that it is a stupid idea to boycott for every perceived slight.

You state that you've never eaten it and then that it is junk. How does that work?

Like most large food product lines, there is some stuff I like and some that I do not like. We use at least one or two of their products each month.