2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

November 10th, 2021 at 1:54:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
I'd assume you were in favor of it with your attitude towards Catholicism. Biden's got your vote now, I bet.

Technically, EB’s vote actually went to Biden in 2020, thanks to those election-stealing Michigan democrats!

Mwahahahahaha
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 10th, 2021 at 2:17:08 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
If Adam Schiff had the pee tape, we’d have seen it by now.

No, the pee tape is stored safely in Putin’s vault. Remember: Donny may run again in 2024. Why would Putin give up his best leverage over his orange puppet?

Sure Jan
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 10th, 2021 at 5:33:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09
Has anyone found the Pee Tape yet? AMS?

Putin plays chess
The smart move is to not release it and keep Trump in his pocket
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 6:20:17 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Putin plays chess
The smart move is to not release it and keep Trump in his pocket

Ed, you mentioning that ‘Putin has Trump in his pocket’ is just so plain stupid. Can you cite ANY evidence of such? It really is agony reading the idiocy over and over again. You make fun of equally stupid right wing conspiracy theories, yet you are happy to perpetuate the just as stupid left wing ones.
November 10th, 2021 at 6:29:03 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
Ed, you mentioning that ‘Putin has Trump in his pocket’ is just so plain stupid. Can you cite ANY evidence of such? It really is agony reading the idiocy over and over again. You make fun of equally stupid right wing conspiracy theories, yet you are happy to perpetuate the just as stupid left wing ones.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812.amp
Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki Summit
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 7:14:26 PM permalink
SOOPOO
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812.amp
Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki Summit

I read the article. Thanks for the link. ‘Thoughtless, dangerous, and weak’ are the conclusions. NONE of those even imply Trump was compromised by Putin. Trump was compromised by being Trump. He saw the allegations of Russian interference as questioning the legitimacy of his victory. So as the child like man he is he lashed out. As I’ve stated, no evidence that he was under Putin’s control.

Didn’t Obama send blankets to the Ukraine, and Trump sent missiles? Putin wanted Trump to arm the Ukrainians?
November 10th, 2021 at 7:19:16 PM permalink
terapined
I read the article. Thanks for the link. ‘Thoughtless, dangerous, and weak’ are the conclusions. NONE of those even imply Trump was compromised by Putin. Trump was compromised by being Trump. He saw the allegations of Russian interference as questioning the legitimacy of his victory. So as the child like man he is he lashed out. As I’ve stated, no evidence that he was under Putin’s control.

Didn’t Obama send blankets to the Ukraine, and Trump sent missiles? Putin wanted Trump to arm the Ukrainians?

He sided with a foreign power over the FBI.
If a Dem President ever did that.
I have no doubt Republicans would be screaming treason and demanding impeachment and rightfully so.
November 10th, 2021 at 7:27:37 PM permalink
SOOPOO
He sided with a foreign power over the FBI.
If a Dem President ever did that.
I have no doubt Republicans would be screaming treason and demanding impeachment and rightfully so.

Ed…. Biden just sided with the Taliban over the generally Democratic government that was in place in Afghanistan. I don’t think Biden ‘is in the Taliban’s pocket’ or any such nonsense. But his actions were EXACTLY what the Taliban wanted. The Taliban is a clear enemy of the USA. And Biden basically installed them to a position of power they didn’t have.
November 10th, 2021 at 7:40:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Ed…. Biden just sided with the Taliban over the generally Democratic government that was in place in Afghanistan. I don’t think Biden ‘is in the Taliban’s pocket’ or any such nonsense. But his actions were EXACTLY what the Taliban wanted. The Taliban is a clear enemy of the USA. And Biden basically installed them to a position of power they didn’t have.

I guess if you make a crazy assumption, that the Taliban of all entities, Biden would be under the thumb of for some reason.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2021 at 7:42:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
There's all kinds of better choices with a lot more power than the Taliban. Was Hunter hanging out in Afghanistan?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?