2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

January 11th, 2023 at 8:15:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I’m a little slow this morning…. Am I being complimented or disparaged?

Mooseton said you should be in jail for being too stupid.

From most people, that’d be an insult. But considering the fringe views that Mooseton has, I’d probably take it as a compliment.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 11th, 2023 at 5:19:45 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I am shocked people on here are still talking about Trump. I don't think I have heard a single person mention him to me in person for over a year.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 11th, 2023 at 5:49:10 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: DRich
I am shocked people on here are still talking about Trump. I don't think I have heard a single person mention him to me in person for over a year.

I mean, he is the only declared Republican Presidential canidate..... If more will declare, only time will tell...

But, for now, that makes him the De Facto Republican presidential candidate.
January 11th, 2023 at 6:13:35 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler
I mean, he is the only declared Republican Presidential canidate..... If more will declare, only time will tell...

But, for now, that makes him the De Facto Republican presidential candidate.

Ummmmm……. I’m glad you don’t teach a logic class. Being the first to declare as a Presidential candidate does not make you the De Facto Republican presidential candidate. Ed Ucate, a Democrat school teacher from Persnippity, Pennsylvania has declared for the Democrat nomination. I guess since Biden hasn’t declared Ed is the DeFacto Democrat candidate?
January 11th, 2023 at 8:42:11 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: ams288
Isn’t it great knowing this fat seditious a-hole will never be president again?

Can I have 10 to 1 odds he will be?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 12th, 2023 at 1:58:55 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Ummmmm……. I’m glad you don’t teach a logic class. Being the first to declare as a Presidential candidate does not make you the De Facto Republican presidential candidate. Ed Ucate, a Democrat school teacher from Persnippity, Pennsylvania has declared for the Democrat nomination. I guess since Biden hasn’t declared Ed is the DeFacto Democrat candidate?

Trump is the defacto Republican Predidential candidate.
It's a fact from my eyes
I still to this day see Trump flags and MAGA displays.
Travel through rural areas and Trump flags are still flying today
I've never seen this type of adoration in my entire life of following politics.
It ain't small bumper stickers, it's flags because Trumpers are loud and proud about their support.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 12th, 2023 at 4:17:19 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
Trump is the defacto Republican Predidential candidate.
It's a fact from my eyes
I still to this day see Trump flags and MAGA displays.
Travel through rural areas and Trump flags are still flying today
I've never seen this type of adoration in my entire life of following politics.
It ain't small bumper stickers, it's flags because Trumpers are loud and proud about their support.

Time for a bet! I bet Trump is NOT the Republican Presidential nominee. You tell me how much? I know my political gambling budget is bigger than yours!

DeSantis/Tim Scott is my flavor of the week.
January 12th, 2023 at 8:12:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Time for a bet! I bet Trump is NOT the Republican Presidential nominee. You tell me how much? I know my political gambling budget is bigger than yours!

DeSantis/Tim Scott is my flavor of the week.

I'm surprised you dont think the republicans are stupid enough to nominate Trump
Never underestimate the stupidity of the Republican party
Never underestimate voters such as Mooseton
This is the party of Herschel, OZ, Santos, MTG, Broebart, Gaetz, Kari Lake ect
Trump aint the only clown
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 12th, 2023 at 10:30:46 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

No, being the first does not, but being the only one, literally (by defintion) makes you the De Facto canidate....

And, last I checked he is still most likley to win the primary based on betting odds, so its not some fringe lune declaring for publicity (well he kind of is, but sadly he is mainstream now). Between being the odds favorite to win even before declaring, and being the only canidate currently declared, it is safe to call him the De Facto Republican canidate.
January 12th, 2023 at 3:57:20 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: Gandler
No, being the first does not, but being the only one, literally (by defintion) makes you the De Facto canidate....

And, last I checked he is still most likley to win the primary based on betting odds, so its not some fringe lune declaring for publicity (well he kind of is, but sadly he is mainstream now). Between being the odds favorite to win even before declaring, and being the only canidate currently declared, it is safe to call him the De Facto Republican canidate.

Incorrect. At present there is no De Facto Republican nominee for President

Incorrect. Trump is NOT the betting favorite. Go to Predictit. Last I checked DeSantis was at 40%, Trump at 30%. That’s less than a 1/3 chance of Trump being the nominee.

So other than being 100% wrong, your post is fine.