First 100 Days of Trump

March 24th, 2017 at 5:11:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Crowd size difference just shows average Trump supporters were at work.

You and EvenBob need to huddle together and get your lies straight. He says the crowd sizes were bigger, you are conceding that they were smaller.

Usually you guys are better at spewing the same talking points.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 24th, 2017 at 5:34:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
You and EvenBob need to huddle together and get your lies straight. He says the crowd sizes were bigger, you are conceding that they were smaller.

Usually you guys are better at spewing the same talking points.

Actually I don't really care what the sizes were. I have my own life to worry about. Trump win and crooked Hillary lost. That is the important thing.

Getting originalists on SCOTUS matters. Most of the rest matters about as much as who won the ball game.
The President is a fink.
March 24th, 2017 at 5:51:34 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Actually I don't really care what the sizes were.

Donald does. He REALLY does. That's the point.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 24th, 2017 at 6:14:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
He doesn't seem to care much about the
healthcare bill, he's almost shrugging it
off and not mad at all. He was saying
before Ryancare was even an issue
to just let Ocare die and then deal
with it. I admit I was shocked when
I heard Trump was behind R-Care, the
bill is crap, worse than O-Care in every
way. Bannon might be right and Ryan
is in bed with the insurance co's. I
really can't stand Ryan, there is something
weaselish about him.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 24th, 2017 at 6:15:09 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
You and EvenBob need to huddle together and get your lies straight.

The small crowd sizes indicate Golden Boy's supporters regret their vote and stopped supporting him.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 24th, 2017 at 6:52:18 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
He doesn't seem to care much about the
healthcare bill, he's almost shrugging it
off and not mad at all. .

Hey, Evenbob is halfway onto something here. Trump can nearly blow a gasket about some trivial thing or other and keep obsessing about it for weeks, but a major piece of legislation falls though, he's like "eh".

Trump is weird.

Oh, but there's still tomorrow for him to react.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
March 24th, 2017 at 7:21:26 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I'm not surprised that he is giving up, however that is not what they said they would do.

For 7 years they said they would repeal and replace. 7 years to come up with a plan. They had no plan. They have no agreement. They are in charge! Their plan now is to wait for it to fail so it damages more people on the way so we have no choice but to accept whatever crappy plan they come up with?

That's strong leadership, forward and proactive action. Not.

If they can't repeal and replace, then they should repair. They won't be able to appease these republicans that ended up preventing the vote, so they should come up with something that just a few democrats would go along with. They only need 20 or 30 or so.

Doing nothing - what they tried to make the democrats do for the past 8 years through obstructionism - is not a plan, but it seems like it is the only thing they are capable of doing.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
March 24th, 2017 at 7:39:05 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: rxwine
Trump can nearly blow a gasket about some trivial thing or other and keep obsessing about it for weeks, but a major piece of legislation falls though, he's like "eh".

Kind of. he did throw a tantrum worthy of a spoiled brat when the courts struck down his Muslim ban. Though he seemed to have behaved better after Muslim Ban Part 2 was stayed as well. Maybe he was distracted with some other fantasy or with a tiny, shiny new irritant.

Quote:
Trump is weird.

Not really. He's erratic and has the emotional maturity of a spoiled brat who always gets away with mischief, no matter how many people get hurt in the process.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
March 24th, 2017 at 7:49:48 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
It's funny because they both said live
and it was the same woman in the same
outfit being interviewed at the same
time by 2 different infobabes at 2
different locations. Brain dead CNN
and Ms viewers would never notice,
as the spittle runs down their chins.

Am I the only one who noticed decades ago that the "live" tag on TV news is often not accurate? It shows up on footage that they aired hours ago. Maybe It's worse on CNN. I don't know.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
March 24th, 2017 at 8:09:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: JimRockford
Am I the only one who noticed decades ago that the "live" tag on TV news is often not accurate? It shows up on footage that they aired hours ago. Maybe It's worse on CNN. I don't know.

They did it AGAIN, even Fox is making
fun of them. It's not a mistake, it's part
of their fake news.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1955/55/#post74066
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.