First 100 Days of Trump

Page 4 of 53<1234567>Last »
January 24th, 2017 at 11:27:44 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: RonC
I have a happy little idea--save enough money to pay the down payment required to avoid PMI and you avoid the need to insure your mortgage holder against you defaulting.

If you don't like it, don't put yourself in a position to pay it.

If you don't like what Trump did, write to him. Write your Congressperson and Senators. Make some noise.

Please at least do something about it along with complaining on a barely read message board!!

I'd have to write to Trudeau. The government backing mortgages is the wrong business for them to be in, I think. Which is a terrible thing to say as a liberal, I'm sure.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 24th, 2017 at 11:32:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I have a happy little idea--save enough money to pay the down payment required to avoid PMI and you avoid the need to insure your mortgage holder against you defaulting.

This was not PMI it was HUD MIP. The issue is rates went up so Obama was going to have HUD lower the MIP so people had about the same payment. So the logic is the same Obama who whined about "inheriting a bad situation" wanted to take in less insurance premiums which would avoid the very same situation happening again.

Again, FHA is not your friend. They help you get a home for less down, but they never let you forget it coming or going. I've seen a person charged a whole month of interest for just 2-3 days.
The President is a fink.
January 24th, 2017 at 11:37:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Please at least do something about it along with complaining on a barely read message board!!

Please don't insult our barely read message board!

Thank you.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2017 at 12:08:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's amazing what you can get done when
you try, instead of roadblocking everything
like Barry did.

Trump Signs Five Executive Actions, Moving Keystone and Dakota Pipelines Forward

'President Donald Trump signed five executive actions Tuesday, moving forward the process to build the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, pushing for the companies to use pipes manufactured in the United States.'
“We will build our own pipeline. We will build our own pipes … like we used to in the old days,” Trump said after signing the orders.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 24th, 2017 at 12:31:05 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
He was roadblocking that stuff because that was his policy. What did you expect?

Trump is now doing the same thing to the EPA. He his blocking the awarding of new contracts, and his ministry of propaganda has imposed a communications blackout on the agency.

Before you all tell me that the EPA is up to no good, consider the air quality (or lack thereof) in Beijing, China and the health effects of leaded gasoline. The first is an example of no/weak environmental protections, and the 2nd showed measurable and real health improvements for people.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 24th, 2017 at 12:38:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
It's amazing what you can get done when
you try, instead of roadblocking everything
like Barry did.

Trump Signs Five Executive Actions, Moving Keystone and Dakota Pipelines Forward

'President Donald Trump signed five executive actions Tuesday, moving forward the process to build the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, pushing for the companies to use pipes manufactured in the United States.'
“We will build our own pipeline. We will build our own pipes … like we used to in the old days,” Trump said after signing the orders.

That is awesome news. As of this afternoon I am looking to get back into oil and gas.
The President is a fink.
January 24th, 2017 at 12:52:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64

Trump is now doing the same thing to the EPA.

If you go back and look at what the
EPA was started for, it's easy to see
how out of control and politicized
it's become. It has it's tentacles into
everything and causes more harm
than good. Of course the Libs will
blow it all out of proportion to
reality, we're now going back to
pollution chocked rivers and air
too thick to breathe.

Control yourselves, everything will
be fine.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 24th, 2017 at 1:24:24 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
The Badlands National Parks are defying Trump and the blackout.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 24th, 2017 at 2:08:41 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
I think the Golden Boy administration ought to adopt the motto "oderint dum metuant."

It means "Let them hate, so long as they fear."
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 24th, 2017 at 2:19:51 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: AZDuffman
This was not PMI it was HUD MIP.

It is still the same idea--insurance for the provider against the mortgage going into default.
Page 4 of 53<1234567>Last »