First 100 Days of Trump

April 21st, 2017 at 12:59:10 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
You didn't do the home work then as I requested of Nareed. You when you dig into the polls (done by either side) they show those that voted for him are still supporting him. His personal support is higher then either Paul Ryan or congress. The headlines are like a sound bite pick a poll and spend 15 minutes going into the data.

If you look at the headline number a quick way to understand it is to compare this number to the equivalent polls election prediction. They have tracked pretty close. The did not reply, fudge factors and biasis' are still all in place for their approval polls. Is Trump still under 50% of course because I am not sure anybody who voted for Hillary has changed sides.

This post is word soup for me. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 21st, 2017 at 1:35:18 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
This post is word soup for me. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Open your mind grasshopper the answer is in front of you.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 21st, 2017 at 2:04:54 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: kenarman
Open your mind grasshopper the answer is in front of you.

It's hard to see with all the goal posts moving around.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
April 22nd, 2017 at 9:24:00 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
?????
Wrong
I have neighbors and friends that support Trump. They are intelligent people. I played golf with Soopoo, a trump supporter and a Doctor. No doubt Soopoo is a smart guy.

WHOA!!!!!! I am not a Trump supporter. I did not vote for him. I agree with many of his general ideas. (Strong borders. Deport illegals. Lower taxes. Replace Obamacare with something better. Eliminate sanctuary cities. ) I am embarrassed by the way he comports himself. So I can support a large part of his agenda without supporting HIM.
April 22nd, 2017 at 9:57:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
WHOA!!!!!! I am not a Trump supporter. I did not vote for him. I agree with many of his general ideas. (Strong borders. Deport illegals. Lower taxes. Replace Obamacare with something better. Eliminate sanctuary cities. ) I am embarrassed by the way he comports himself. So I can support a large part of his agenda without supporting HIM.

Sorry
I should never assume
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 24th, 2017 at 12:18:16 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
I suppose one reason that people keep bringing up the 100 day thing is that back in October,

Quote: Trump
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again

Here is an annotated article of what was in that 100 day action plan, and what actions have and haven't been taken.

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/24/520159167/trumps-100-day-action-plan-annotated?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=politics&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170424

Those things are separate from other campaign promises and pledges, or perceived promises and pledges, which others are also evaluating.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
April 25th, 2017 at 3:04:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump has been posting his daily schedule.
I can't imagine Hillary doing 1/10th of what
Trump does. Insiders say she had no energy
in the campaign, took frequent long naps,
and when she wasn't napping was being
urged to 'lay down' by those around her.
She had to muster all her strength just
to appear in public. Whoever would have
been running things, one thing is sure.
It wouldn't have been Hillary most of the
time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2017 at 5:17:09 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
Trump has been posting his daily schedule.
I can't imagine Hillary doing 1/10th of what
Trump does.

Yeah..... she's no good at golf!

Also, notice how EvenBob brings up Hillary out of the blue again to deflect from Donald's lack of accomplishments? Sad!
April 25th, 2017 at 7:05:28 PM permalink
ams288
Even Rushbo is turning on Donald over him caving on the wall:

April 25th, 2017 at 7:43:33 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Yeah..... she's no good at golf!

Also, notice how EvenBob brings up Hillary out of the blue again to deflect from Donald's lack of accomplishments? Sad!

And he is also NOT posting the Whitehouse visitor logs.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan