First 100 Days of Trump

January 24th, 2017 at 7:21:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: TheCesspit
I see we have another Godwin's Law. I think comparing the EPA to the Nazi party is about as valid as comparing .

Nope, it's valid. Both the Nazi's and the
EPA have the same 'do it our way else'
attitude. They'll shut you down if you
don't play ball.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 24th, 2017 at 7:31:59 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Nope, it's valid. Both the Nazi's and the
EPA have the same 'do it our way else'
attitude. They'll shut you down if you
don't play ball.

Yeah. Armed gangs of EPA agents are roaming the streets, fighting republicans and killing Jews.

You don't have a clue do you? Just feel like parroting some tired line from Limbaugh? Engage that brain of yours in keep telling us you use.

As a debate tactic, I'd hope your tutor would have given you terrible mark for that one. It was lazy.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 24th, 2017 at 7:41:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
ummmmmm...yes..

All the Hwood Leftie projects, save
the owls, whales, trees, oceans, air,
bugs, lakes, rivers, mountains,
you name it, are all environmental
issues and are all connected to the
EPA. It's grown to be as insidious
as the Nazi Party was in Germany,
and almost as powerful. Global
warming is an EPA issue, and we
all know how rabid Hwood is about
that.

Somewhere along the line environmentalism went from being a decent cause to a secular religion.

The EPA is one of the most overreaching agencies the Feds have, and to come out against something the EPA is for is to "hate the planet." I hope Trump gives it the gutting it deserves. In reality they probably should merge the EPA and the Department of the Interior. It would harmonize regulations sometimes in conflict and we could fire 1/3-1/2 of the redundant employees, saving a fortune.
The President is a fink.
January 24th, 2017 at 7:53:50 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Yeah. Armed gangs of EPA agents are roaming the streets, fighting republicans and killing Jews.

You don't have a clue do you? Just feel like parroting some tired line from Limbaugh? Engage that brain of yours in keep telling us you use.

As a debate tactic, I'd hope your tutor would have given you terrible mark for that one. It was lazy.

The total disconnect of some on the right from reality and history is stunning
Comparing the EPA to Nazi's. Wow.
The orange guy comparing the CIA to Nazi Germany.
Please, lets not forget the Nazi's killed and tortured Jews simply due to their religion
Its really sick to make these kinds of comparisons.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 24th, 2017 at 8:58:48 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Somewhere along the line environmentalism went from being a decent cause to a secular religion.

The EPA is one of the most overreaching agencies the Feds have, and to come out against something the EPA is for is to "hate the planet." I hope Trump gives it the gutting it deserves. In reality they probably should merge the EPA and the Department of the Interior. It would harmonize regulations sometimes in conflict and we could fire 1/3-1/2 of the redundant employees, saving a fortune.

See, that's called using facts to construct an argument. One can argue with the facts at least rather than accusations of Fascism.

I disagree with your concept of environmentalism being a religion, but that's a different story for a different day.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 24th, 2017 at 10:19:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

If only it was as obvious as that. Pick a subject,
they can somehow connect it to the EPA and
in the name of Green, get it shut down. The
budget for the EPA is $8 Billion. They employ
almost 16,000 people. Their 2nd biggest
expenditure is for Climate Change. Their
4th biggest is for the Brown Shirts that
enforce the rules they make. Trump want's
an immediate cut of $1 billion. For starters.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 24th, 2017 at 10:47:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Some Netherlands' talk/comedy show has got Trump's persona dead on.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2017 at 11:39:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Trump says he is going to send the "Feds" in if the violence doesn't stop in Chicago. I'm sure they could stop it or slow it down while they're there.

Hope he has an exit plan.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 25th, 2017 at 4:56:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
Trump says he is going to send the "Feds" in if the violence doesn't stop in Chicago. I'm sure they could stop it or slow it down while they're there.

Hope he has an exit plan.

LOL
Why go to Chicago?
How about SE first
I use to visit DC a lot
but
Never visited SE DC
Pretty dangerous and very violent
Not far from the White House
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 25th, 2017 at 6:27:51 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: rxwine
Some Netherlands' talk/comedy show has got Trump's persona dead on.

That video is fantastic.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (