First 100 Days of Trump

January 25th, 2017 at 1:12:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 99
Posts: 6300
Quote: Evenbob

"But most important, for the first time we have a president that wants to secure the border.. During the previous administration, we had a president that failed to acknowledge the problems on the border Now, we have a president that not only acknowledges the problems, but is willing to give us the tools needed to address them.


Actually we had one that more wanted an open border.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
January 25th, 2017 at 1:18:44 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 2019
Quote: Evenbob
Trump just spoke at Homeland. Not only
will we get 5,000 more border agents. He's
going to triple the number of ICE agents
in the field.


Who's paying for this?
January 25th, 2017 at 1:28:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 106
Posts: 10936
Quote: ams288
Who's paying for this?


He's cutting a billion off what we fund the EPA
with, that should help.

The Left is coming unglued and unhinged over
the coming voter fraud investigation. You would
think they'd be ecstatic, they will be proved
right, there is no voter fraud at all.

We all know what's going on, there is rampant Dem
fraud and they're terrified it will be exposed. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 25th, 2017 at 1:28:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 117
Posts: 4860
Quote: ams288
Who's paying for this?


Is Trump still deducting for his bankruptcies? He's probably not even paying for it as a taxpayer.
No one has ever proven I am not God.
January 25th, 2017 at 1:29:05 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 23
Posts: 1929
Quote: AZDuffman
It is impressive that he has such a great plan and is hitting the ground running so fast. Obama took 7 years to decide on a pipeline. Could not make up his mind. Trump gives the go-ahead in a week. Trump will not study things to the death. Average politicians will do anything to avoid a decision. Trump is making decision after decision after decision.

Signing documents is just the ceremonial part. Making the decision is the hard part.


Making good decisions is the hard part. Any fool can make a decision... and with these sorts, it takes time to see what you'll end up with.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 25th, 2017 at 1:36:49 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 2019
Quote: Evenbob
He's cutting a billion off what we fund the EPA
with, that should help.


lol.... do you have any idea how much this executive order will cost?

$1 billion ain't even close.
January 25th, 2017 at 1:40:07 PM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 11
Posts: 2019
Quote: Evenbob
The Left is coming unglued and unhinged over
the coming voter fraud investigation. You would
think they'd be ecstatic, they will be proved
right, there is no voter fraud at all.

We all know what's going on, there is rampant Dem
fraud and they're terrified it will be exposed. lol


Not even close.

This is one of those "EvenBob has no shame" posts. Just completely made up nonsense that anyone else would be too embarrassed to post.
January 25th, 2017 at 1:41:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 106
Posts: 10936
Quote: ams288
lol.... do you have any idea how much this executive order will cost?

$1 billion ain't even close.


It's a start. They will be more than enough
cuts all over the board to pay for more border
and ICE agents. Easy peasy..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 25th, 2017 at 1:56:21 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 99
Posts: 6300
Quote: TheCesspit
Making good decisions is the hard part. Any fool can make a decision... and with these sorts, it takes time to see what you'll end up with.


Yes, but he is actually doing something, not studying it to the death and kicking the can.

I cannot stand when I have a boss that cannot make a decision. Good leaders are decisive. Guys like General Patton. He was sometimes wrong, but his men loved him because they knew he knew what needed to be done and knew how he wanted to do it.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
January 25th, 2017 at 3:19:42 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 23
Posts: 1929
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes, but he is actually doing something, not studying it to the death and kicking the can.

I cannot stand when I have a boss that cannot make a decision. Good leaders are decisive. Guys like General Patton. He was sometimes wrong, but his men loved him because they knew he knew what needed to be done and knew how he wanted to do it.


Sure, and your biased in favour of the guy making decisions are the ones you would make.

I'd personally prefer the government to make less decisions, more slowly. And being in a situation that they don't need to be making many fast, except for the critical ones. Those allow a more collaborative approach rather than my-way-or-the-highway.

But to each their own. Not my pig. Not my farm.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life