Come on over! All are welcome

Page 1 of 212>
January 27th, 2017 at 5:56:27 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Hello all! I want to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in my new discussion board:

KILL ALL REPUBLICANS

http://killallrepublicans.boardhost.com/

This will be a primarily political discussion board, but you are welcome to say anything you like on any subject you desire. The primary foci will be: fraud by Trump, fraud by the Republican Party, the Trump/Putin kinky sex bromance, how the Republicans have plotted to seize absolute power, and how we decent people can stop Trump and the scum who lick his balls.

There will be no barring of members unless they become utterly disruptive. The most I will do is delete individual posts. All points of view are welcome--even insane, evil Trumper points of view. You can't skeet shoot without clay pigeons, after all.

The serious objective of my new board is to formulate and discuss strategies to stop and eventually destroy Trump and to make sure that everyone who voted for him and/or supported him in any way becomes a miserable social pariah. That will be the best way that we can repair the damage that the Orange Orangutan, and his lackeys, the Republican Party, will do to this country that we love.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:06:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
A board for the politically mentally challenged.
I'm afraid my IQ is way too high for your site,
it's over 90.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:13:36 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Evenbob
A board for the politically mentally challenged.
I'm afraid my IQ is way too high for your site,
it's over 90.

Too bad. You could add real value, even with your 91 IQ.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:16:15 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: stinkingliberal
Hello all! I want to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in my new discussion board:

KILL ALL REPUBLICANS

http://killallrepublicans.boardhost.com/

This will be a primarily political discussion board, but you are welcome to say anything you like on any subject you desire. The primary foci will be: fraud by Trump, fraud by the Republican Party, the Trump/Putin kinky sex bromance, how the Republicans have plotted to seize absolute power, and how we decent people can stop Trump and the scum who lick his balls.

There will be no barring of members unless they become utterly disruptive. The most I will do is delete individual posts. All points of view are welcome--even insane, evil Trumper points of view. You can't skeet shoot without clay pigeons, after all.

The serious objective of my new board is to formulate and discuss strategies to stop and eventually destroy Trump and to make sure that everyone who voted for him and/or supported him in any way becomes a miserable social pariah. That will be the best way that we can repair the damage that the Orange Orangutan, and his lackeys, the Republican Party, will do to this country that we love.

lol
I thought about joining but the name of the board is just a bit extreme :-)
Tone it down a bit and you may get me :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 27th, 2017 at 6:17:10 PM permalink
Evenbob
Too bad. You could add real value, even with your 91 IQ.

Your value is you have got every single
prediction wrong. Your grasp of the
political climate is non existent. Just
gather like minded people around
you and you have the current Dem
party. Perfect.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:24:50 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Your value is you have got every single
prediction wrong. Your grasp of the
political climate is non existent. Just
gather like minded people around
you and you have the current Dem
party. Perfect.

Well on second thought, maybe you shouldn't come over until you learn how to spell. "Nonexistent" is one word.

Also, grammar: "have got" should be "have gotten." For shame, Bob. Too much Breitbart in the morning.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:28:07 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: terapined
lol

Well, I can't change the name without changing the URL and other associated stuff. Besides, what's extreme about the title? Isn't that what you do to cockroaches and murderers? I certainly wouldn't have wanted to title the board "Mildly Rebuke All Republicans"--it's too late for that.

And the tone of the board will ultimately be that of the posters. You would be a welcome addition. We're not going to get EvenBob, though, it seems, so we'll need somebody else to share Trumper wisdom.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:30:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
"Nonexistent" is one word.

Not when describing the Dem party. lol
January 27th, 2017 at 6:34:29 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: terapined
lol

Yet another reason to stay as far
away as possible. Watching
Libs trying to figure out what
went wrong is like nap time
in a day care center.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:37:13 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Not when describing the Dem party. lol

That's how you spell it no matter in what context you happen to be using the word. And the Democratic party does exist, even if someone like you says it doesn't. Oh, wait, it was all those illegal aliens who voted for Hillary, I forgot. Or maybe actual aliens.

Trumpie lost by almost 3 million--yup, the Democratic party is "non existent." You are hilarious, Bob. I would so love to have you as an honored participant on my new board. I would even throw in some spelling and grammar lessons--free!--as an inducement. What say you?
Page 1 of 212>