Visa Ban

Page 1 of 201234>Last »
January 28th, 2017 at 1:24:20 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
If you are gonna be a nationalist, bigoted, racist asshole, at least do your research.

So Trump bans people from Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Libya, Jemen from entering the US.

Let's see where IS terrorists actually come from. Turns out, Trump got two of the countries "right": Iraq and Syria. Well, duh. (Ignoring for now the fact that these are also the countries where most people flee from IS.)

The rest, all duds. Here are the numbers of suspected or identified IS fighters / terrorists by country (country names in German, I'll be happy to translate). Iraq and Syria top this list, but are not included in this list, this is a list of "foreign fighters" only:

Turns out the next country on Trump's list is only number 13 on this one.

So, conservatives, did Trump get this one wrong? Or does his wisdom work in mysterious ways?
January 28th, 2017 at 1:59:15 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
First of all there is nothing racist or bigoted about having an immigration policy. I will leave the rest of your rude and crude comment there alone.

The list appears to be an intelligent list picking nations with the most current problems. Better than the take all comers open border desires of leftists.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2017 at 2:58:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
The list appears to be an intelligent list picking nations with the most current problems.

Why leave out Saudi Arabia and the UAE?

Are you able to admit Donald is letting his business interests get in the way of your "safety?" (I doubt it).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 28th, 2017 at 3:04:28 PM permalink
Canyonero
Threads: 10
Quote: ams288
Why leave out Saudi Arabia and the UAE?

According to my list, UAE not a terrorist haven, even if you take into account their small size.

Saudi Arbia is a different story entirely. The proof that people in Saudi Arabian government sponsor terrorism is not disputed by any Western intelligence service. To be fair, they don't only have Trump in their pocket, but they had Obama, Congress and most of Western governments.
January 28th, 2017 at 3:10:32 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Canyonero
According to my list, UAE not a terrorist haven, even if you take into account their small size.

Saudi Arbia is a different story entirely. The proof that people in Saudi Arabian government sponsor terrorism is not disputed by any Western intelligence service. To be fair, they don't only have Trump in their pocket, but they had Obama, Congress and most of Western governments.

15 of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and 2 came from UAE, which is why I keep bring them up.

Why leave them off the list but include countries where no terrorists who've attacked the US have come from is logic only people like AZ can make up...
January 28th, 2017 at 3:51:52 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Donald makes a list. Democrats complain the list is too long. Democrats want to add more countries. Hillary is still crying. How sad!
January 28th, 2017 at 4:25:55 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
It's more security theater.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 28th, 2017 at 7:28:22 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Two judges issue stays.

Quote:
But as the day progressed, administration officials confirmed that the sweeping order also targeted U.S. legal residents from the named countries — green-card holders — who happened to be abroad when it was signed. Also subject to being barred entry into the United States are dual nationals, or people born in one of the seven countries who hold passports even from U.S. allies, such as the United Kingdom.

Trump sure knows how to make a mess. Well, he is an expert on bankruptcy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/breaking-judge-stays-deportations-trump-order-barring-refugees-migrants-from-muslim-countries-triggers-chaos-outrage/ar-AAmlFFZ?ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 28th, 2017 at 7:31:25 PM permalink
ams288
Can't wait for his Twitter breakdown over this!
January 29th, 2017 at 3:22:00 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: buzzardknot
Donald makes a list. Democrats complain the list is too long. Democrats want to add more countries. Hillary is still crying. How sad!

You realize that what you just said makes no sense whatsoever, don't you? Democrats complain that the list is too long but nonetheless, want to add more countries to it?

This Trumper rhetoric we're hearing from all sides is starting to break down into incoherence. (And I really doubt that you have any idea what Hillary is doing right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was laughing her ass off as the Orange Orangutan fumbles, stumbles, and craps in his own cage, barely a week in office and already screwing up big time.)
Page 1 of 201234>Last »